Weakaura for "Grimoire: Summon Felguard" Active

Hello! I want to add a trigger to a Weakaura for when my “Grimoire: Summon Felguard” felguard is active. Not when the spell is usable, but when the felguard is actually up/alive.

Any idea how to do that?

I have a Weakaura trigger that works while the Dreadstalkers are active - something like “Totem > Name > Dreadstalker,” if memory serves - but that didn’t work with the Felguard, and I couldn’t find an answer online.

I appreciate any help y’all can offer.

I see that you posted this about five months ago, so you may have already discovered the answer by now. I too was looking for the answer to this very same question, which brought me to this thread.

For anyone else who ends up here for the same reason:

1. Create your progress bar/icon/text/texture. Ensure that you have text displaying %p under the Display tab.
  2. Go to the Trigger tab.
  3. Click on the Type dropdown menu, and select Spell. In the second dropdown menu, select Totem.
  4. Click the checkbox for Totem Name. Type under Totem Name: Felguard
  5. (Optional) You can also click the checkbox for Remaining Time to dictate when your timer appears based on how much time is remaining for your temporary Felguard.
  6. (Optional) You can add a sound effect to your new Weakaura when the timer appears on your screen. Click on the Actions tab. Then, under the On Show section, click the checkbox for Play Sound. Click on the dropdown menu for Sound to choose your effect, then for Sound Channel to set the sound channel for your sound effect’s volume.

In case anyone is wondering, the WeakAura will not interact with your permanent Felguard for a few reasons, but most simply because your permanent Felguard is classified as a pet, and your temporary Felguard as a totem.