We were always getting 1.12 AV

Because nothing is ever good enough and everyone has their own idea of what “classic” is. It’s just funny people are acting like this is a real life threatening emergency. You are 100% correct sir. They said 1.12 and that’s what we’re getting.

2 Likes

Thank you for being you.

1 Like

It’s not something that was 100% confirmed, and people are voicing their disappointment over it in the hopes that Blizzard will reconsider.

It’ll die down in a few days and then we’ll go back to bickering about sharding while Blizzard decides if they want to change AV based on the feedback or stay the course.

We were always getting Static 1.12…

And then…

3 content releases…

Oh wait,

Now its 6 content releases.

But wait; there is more!

2 Likes

in4b: We were always getting 100% sharding…

And none of those are using older versions of the content just like we’re also getting 1.12 balance at launch as well.

Just because you don’t care about av doesn’t mean everyone feels the same.

Blizzard listened to people who wanted item and content to be divided up.

So why aren’t they allowed listen to people who want an earlier version of av.

3 Likes

They’re using the 1.12 versions of all the content they’re gating, you know just like they are with AV.

I care about AV and I’m fine with 1.12. It was fun before and fun after. We always knew we were getting 1.12 so I guess I just never set my expectations to anything else.

1 Like

Nobody is stopping you. Nobody is stopping OP either.

ORLY??

Tell that to the Naxxramas invasion event that’s not part of 1.12.

What does that have to do with what version of content they’re releasing?

Ziryus you’re not stupid…

Using content components from patch 1.11 is an older version than 1.12

They’re using the 1.12 versions of all the content regardless of what kind of gating they have it behind, there’s no reason to think or expect AV to be any different.

The Naxxramas invasion event is not part of 1.12 Ziryus.

BUT, they’re using that component from 1.11 so that they can give us that, as per their content releases schedule.

See that Scourge invasion part?? That’s 1.11 content, it was not part of 1.12

So? if something didn’t change from 1.11 to 1.12 then there is no old version to use.

Your ignorance is immeasurable

2 Likes

I doubt anyone is surprised. The word you are looking for is dissapointed or upset or even mad.
I fully expected this too happen. But i was hoping it wouldn’t happen.

Thr 1.12 version of av is gutted of all sorts of stuff that made av a very different style of battleground then it was at release.

Did i want the full 1.5 version? No. But 1.12 is about the closest thing to retails av and i didn’t want that either.

1 Like

That’s rich coming from you.

Like some people have already said yeah most of the people did not expect to see anything but 1.12 version of AV.
That said most of the people also hoped that they would even if it was unlikely.
The 6 content phases post most likely raised these hopes up as it seemed they were willing to timegate older version items and such.

Then their hopes got crushed.
I can’t blame anyone for being disappointed about that.