We want our own queues

Oceanic players have suffered through 300-500ms ping for over 10 years before we got our own servers.

Once we got our own servers, Nothing changed. We still queue with people from US/Brazil servers CONSTANTLY.

We don’t care if queues take a few minutes longer, STOP PUTTING US WITH GROUPS THAT MAKE THE GAME UNPLAYABLE.

OCEANIC -> OCEANIC Battlegrounds/Dungeons should be a choice that we have. Not forced to sit through an entire instance with 6k ping unable to cast spells, and most likely kicked before the first boss.

Blizzard, we know your chinese overlords refuse to let you fix the game, But that’s not an excusse for chargin $15 a month and leaving the game in an unplayable state.

6 Likes

PvP is the one thing saving the dumpster fire that is corruption, guess there is no reason to stay subbed for OCE customers.

1 Like

still unplayable

Yup, agreed. I haven’t played the game for around a month now because of the ridiculously high (9k sometimes) pings in BGs, and forget about pugging keys.

I don’t see why they don’t just create one megaserver for OCE and lock LFR, LFGs etc. to the server. Instant queue pops with, in my case, 22ms pings. Glorious.

1 Like

I don’t know too much about the systems involved but as far as I can tell the real solution to the OCE server problems would be to have a proper independant OCE Battle.Net region, similar to EU and Korea etc. This would completely solve all of the server related and time zone problems and allow us to experience the game as intended.

Personally I’d be all for this, but not sure how others everyone else sees it.

1 Like

They actually did give us local games in BGs once for a little while and it was quite good I thought but they reverted it. Not sure what the reason was. Think there was a problem with queue times.