We needed more notice

This is so unfair. Ive been boosting my pally in prep for wrath and only made it to 67. If they would have given a bit more heads up i would have finished the push. Now im stuck at 67 with lvl 11 gear. How do i get to 70 now?!?!

1 Like

That’s the best you could do huh?

1 Like

They gave plenty of notice, they posted about it a month ago alongside the exp buff.

This is your own fault if this is surprising to you.

1 Like

When does the lvl 70 boost come out

Gotta delete him and start over fresh. It’s the only way.

How does one get boosted from 1 to 67 and not have gear that ok for the level?

1 Like

By playing the game normally for a few hours.

1 Like

If you can waste the gold on lining the pockets of RMTer’s then you can go to the auction house and buy some greens so you can finish levelling your toon the old fashioned way

How will you ever make it 3 levels. Life is so hard.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I mean you have a lot of quests to be fair a lot of quests you could do at level 67.

I know this is a bit of a meme but im serious. SLABS boosters are charging 3-4x the old market rate. How can anyone afford this. Bliz once again turned the economy upside down.

He’s either very dull or trolling. He had gold for boosting so he can buy gear from AH. Don’t feed the troll.

2 Likes

nah with the gear we won’t be able to kill anything, he’ll just get annihilated if he tries to attack anything thats within like a 10 - 15 level range.

depends on your AH, not all servers are filled with greens or blues for all levels.

even on the megaservers gear could be scarce, usually bought up by enchanters

Lol… 10/10

I mean at level 68 though I mean he could probably at least do the question hell fire elfire decently OK it would take him a while no question but he could do them.

Oh boy… could you even imagine :rofl: :rofl:

I mean if it were me and I were boosting a character I would make sure I at least have some gear you know at least doing some quests so quest so I’m not stuck with the same you know gear at level 11 but that’s me.

Just in case for whatever reason I can’t afford or something happens where I can’t boost any further you know but again that would be me.

just buy any green plate gear with strength on it, go do the intro hellfire quests you get a few really good items and that will get you started