We need to be table to report hacking

Trumps defense in a nutshell. I didn’t need any evidence or research of cheating I can just claim it.

I disagree with you on this. That’s why YOU shouldn’t immediately jump to that conclusion without evidence to back it up. You want to get someone banned from the game because you jumped to the wrong conclusion. False accusations hurt people’s lives.

As stated previously, in your own thread, just a few minutes after making it someone posted a link offering you a vastly different conclusion. Proving you wrong. Proving that you shouldn’t jump down people’s throats because you don’t understand their strategy. Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s cheating.

Still not the plural of wolf.

What mean thing have I said to you? Don’t accuse people of cheating when there are alternate possibilities? SO MEAN!!!

Do a bit of research? THE HORROR!!!

I guess it’s a good thing for me that this is an open forum where you literally invited people to give you their opinions.

Sais the guy who posted this

It’s just twinking in dungeons + scaling issues, it’s not cheating it’s perfectly fine to do.

1 Like

This, very common in dungeons ever since level scaling was a thing, low levels do extremely high damage compared to higher levels.

2 Likes

It’s just scaling, omg. :dracthyr_love_animated: Lowbies in dungeons blast huge damage.

You can do this:

If you are unable to use the in-game option to report a player for cheating or if you would like to file a detailed report, including videos and screenshots, you can send an email to Hacks@Blizzard.com.

I’ve leveled a few healers through low dungeons and my gosh, the scaling for healers is bonkers. I’m almost always top dps just with heirlooms.

1 Like

Hi Rheil!!!