We Need Pvp Realms Join Benediction and Faerlina 1 Realm!

We need to unite the servers so that the Realms do not die. There are many active realms and they separated the community instead we have to have more activity in the world. We need realms with horde percentage and ally 40%-60% or something like that. but it will be for the good of the Cata classic. Benediction full of ally and Faerlina full of horde make these 2 realms become 1 so that we can have more activity in the world

2 Likes

What about Whitemane? Then we can have horde outnumber allies 2 to 1, and have them all transfer off to Pagle (or faction switch) while Blizz cashes in yet again on services.

1 Like

You are right, I agree that they unite the 3 realms. but do something with this, a 30%/60% realm is better than a 98%-1% realm

If only Blizzard listened to the community’s request or if they put fewer realms, there is no need for all this, the classic experience would be better

If they did merge the servers, the population balance would likely become unbalanced over time anyway. That’s what seems to happen these days with PvP realms - they may start off balanced, but if there is any perceived disadvantage against your realm, people transfer away or re-roll, which just exacerbates the problem. The only permanent solution would be a single mega server.

A 30/70 realm will quickly become 100/0 again. It won’t work unless they force faction changes to keep it in balance.

And besides, megaservers can’t be balanced properly because they require layers. As long as people can invite to swap layers, people will create horde and alliance dominated layers. That’s what they do on SoD.

And what’s Whitemane? Chopped liver?

But yeah, I’m curious to see how things develop for Cata Classic and realm populations.

:woman_shrugging:

If blizzard comes with a 30% lvl up xp bonus or some professions if the realm stays 50/50% or 40/60% would that help people stay together/balanced?

Prob would need some kind of buff that increases based on how bad the imbalance is. More rep more badges more herbs or ore from mining.

Wouldnt need to be all of these things or any of them but some kind of increase that would decrease and go away as balance gets closer to 50/50.

Any kind of forced move with the ability to pay to transfer is just going to be another cash grab where they know over time the community will go back to 100/0 servers like they did in the past because of the path of least resistance.

Just go to Grobb if you want a balanced pvp server. I would bet my left nut they’re not gonna do the Bene-Faerlina merge.

A 30% leveling bonus won’t be enough to encourage people to roll when they’re constantly getting ganked by lvl 85s at 30. You have to start off balanced for it to have a chance. SoD did that by having faction balance on from day one.

That faction balance has one major flaw though. If no new players are joining, it can’t do anything to keep the realm balanced. That’s what was happening to Chaos Bolt. It was the most lopsided pvp server at 57%/43% ally/horde. Cata also has paid realm transfers, while SoD does not (and will not if the devs keep to their word). So unless they restrict transfers out, the server could easily become too one sided for faction locks to be able to do anything.

Or just use War Mode for the people who want WPvP and leave everyone else alone?

2 Likes

i can guarantee Benediction and Faerlina will not die on their own. in fact i bet it’d be more likely that the combined server would die faster

Them Bene boys ™ Don’t wan’t real PvP, they just want to premade against pugs all weekend long trolling horde and drawing out all the matches by immediatly turtling then farming, when they don’t need the honor anyway. They do it at max level during the week, then at level 79 using twinks when it’s AV weekend. They will litterally draw out the match on purpose so they can get EVERY objective including the mines and protecting first boss so for an hour or so no horde gets any honor or exp. Then they will kill our boss at the very last minute possible. It’s basically griefing, and Bene players are a cancer upon this game. Please merge them with a big horde realm.

the player base overwhelming chose lop sided servers, if you merge them they will end up one sided as ppl transfer to other lop sided servers

1 Like

If they did what they just did on SoD I’d also be cool with them merging the PvP servers.
Context: Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

I KNOW this will break a lot of guilds though. We saw it during WotLK’s prepatch when they opened transfers to Sulfuras, then closed it with limited warning, and locked the server.

Best solution is to just scrap pvp servers and use Warmode though. Or, leave it as it is.

Probably the only real solution. No room on Wild Growth already. A few guilds getting pinched as players move alts, with not much chance of new players leveling on a pvp server.

agreed! it would be so much fun

Go to Grob…

How about no, players chose to play on those servers specifically to avoid pvp. Also joining 2 mega servers is asking for issues with log in queues.

FYI, grobb “PVP” now is just 2 zerg PVP transfer guilds who hard camp spots and just do city raids.

Horde PVP is spotty or non existant and many (like me) would rather log off and play other games than deal with the transfer pvpers making a mess on the only rp server that’s active. :confused: