We need more SKIMPY Clothing in World of Warcraft

I literally have a 50 years old mother of two in my guild, who wears nothing but skimpy clothing lol :slight_smile: more power to her! :heart:

Okay so when guys do it, its okay?

I think it does affect you.

6 Likes

P.S: Dude wanting skimpy mogs for my female character here. What was the issue?

I think people immediately tie it to sexuality rather than just a preference. Just like nudists aren’t nude in public because they want to be ‘attractive’.

4 Likes

Tauren heritage armor is the best set in the game, both genders get to be equally skimpy. Fight me on it.

5 Likes

Dude, we got plenty of skimpy clothing.

3 Likes

No, I view it as a desperate cry for attention when either gender does it. Sorry I should have clarified that.

Not really considering I’m entirely for skimpy clothing being in the game because I can personally opt to not wear it on my female toons and I’m all for letting people do whatever the hell they please. There’s a whole list of personal things in the matter on why I don’t slutmog my female toons ranging from I don’t like the aesthetic to I feel like I’m fitting a stereotype of “biological male playing scantily clad female character.”

You’d do yourself a massive service to actually read what people say rather than tunnel vision on a single line and try to draw offense from it and misrepresent their stances.

4 Likes

Exactly! Nothing wrong with skimpy-ing it up! :wink:

Be less concerned about how others perceive you dude. It will open up a world of options and you’ll be happier. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

To bad she (Anita) has a habit of deleting tweets as well. She tried to go on a crusade against Julie Bell in the past for her (Julie) Barbarians and Space Vixens - Not realizing that they are mainly just Julie pretending to be a “Princess ballerina barbarian who happens to enjoy cleav(ing)age.” :rofl:

2 Likes

Eh, like I said, I just don’t like the aesthetic, believe me, that stereotype is literally the smallest thing on that list. But again, if other people find that aesthetic appealing to them when they play, more power to them.

Fair dues dude. :metal:t3:

It’s because Anita is a complete hack hopping on the new trend, which is to inject feminist ideology into literally everything and send her fans to war on any dissidents. It’d be a lot different if she actually knew a damn thing about video games, but in a famous video by their own admission she knows next to nothing about video games.

How people take this dumb chick seriously is beyond me.

11 Likes

Honestly just give us the hots team.

The hots team that made Tyrande and Alexstrasza.

Oh mumma

3 Likes

AGREE or the Overwatch team.

I don’t know we just need the original artists and I think we’ll be good. No disrespect but the current team just doesn’t cut it. They don’t have the vision that’s true to the original Warcraft.

Their variety of armor is kind of lacking. But at least it is mostly consistent. For some reason they don’t like to use Black which i have never gotten, an armor set that could have used some black instead of ridiculous coloring is Hunter T2 which was a ridiculous purple.

Anyways they seem to shy away from almost anything sexual after the Tracer debacle just prior to the original Overwatch being released. Blizzard seems to want to pay too much attention to the WOKE brigade so women aren’t seen in any sexual way even if that goes against nature and reality for all except a tiny minority of the population.

2 Likes

( ‾ʖ̫‾)
well i am not saying no to this…

So true, she, seemingly goes after what she feels would be “easy” targets for turn overs. I remember a year or so ago, someone had asked her about her thoughts on Princess Daphne from Dragon’s Lair and Space Ace’s Kimberly (So many quarters…) created by Don Bluth… But had no objectifying opinion against their designs when shown all the drafts and other “aspects.”

More, needing Lead, Senior, Managers/Directors that will allow the artist to use their full potential instead of doing someone else’s laundry list.

5 Likes

I think what the goblin artist was trying to say it’s the ‘direction of the company’ not the artist.

e.g: No one had an issue with Jaina’s revealing top in hearthstone yet after 5 years they cover hers.

The artist might have been ‘alright I’ll do it’ cause they were under a contract or that blizzard had IP over the image.

“THIS WAS NOT IN MY CONTRACT”

3 Likes

yeah i personally want some to put on a male orc warrior :weary:

1 Like

This is just shameful Blizzard catering towards people like Anita who are such a minority. She gets soooo much hate on the internet because her views simply doesn’t fit our society where freedom of choices are there. Just look at her YouTube videos lol she has her likes and disliked disabled for a reason.

Listen to the PLAYERS not the people who don’t play your game. Your game was successful during the Era of Warcraft 1 - 3 and Vanilla / BC / Wrath. Do what’s right.

9 Likes

I’m glad WoW isn’t like Final Fantasy.

I would like something skimpier for this toon than what he’s currently wearing, but only to mock those who scream and beg for sexier clothing.

2 Likes
https://i.imgur.com/RYddg0I.jpg

Yeah, IDK. It still blows my mind of literally all targets the bored soccer moms of America could complain about, they chose to focus their attention primarily on the collective of people that never have given a damn about somebody’s sex, race, creed, political beliefs, or sexuality on any serious level and largely just treated every person they interacted with as just completely void of all of those things.

Like I remember politics in gaming communities weren’t even a thing aside from the once or twice in a blue moon but nobody ever really cared. Then GamerGate happened and politics got injected all over on both ends of the argument. Early in BFA people were complaining that the game is overwhelmingly dominated by female leaders to which they ascribed political narrative pushing. Then on the other end you have people like the mother who wrote in complaining about Tracer in Overwatch having “too suggestive of a pose” in a game for teenagers that her like seven year old daughter wanted to play.

It’s about as asinine as saying “My nine year old wants to play Grand Theft Auto, so remove all the violence and mature themes from it.” Or maybe just be a better parent and regulate what your kid plays. Though I have a sore spot on this issue because my grandmother when I was growing up constantly took my gameboy because she was thoroughly convinced Pokemon was akin to watching animals fight each other and that I was going to grow up a psychopath.

4 Likes