We need more pink gear

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again! This game needs more pink gear! I’m practically wearing all the pink that’s available in the game right now, and that’s just sad.

Come on, Blizzard. How are the people who actually get the love rocket this year going to be able to match their mogs with it, if they have nothing to choose from?

31 Likes

Gorgeous! I want pink energy on at least one of my classes.

6 Likes

Hi I agree! I would really love some regular-looking pink pants, belt, gloves, chestpieces (not just robes although the pink robes look great), and cloaks.

8 Likes
5 Likes

You wash the red leather with the white robes, everything turns pink. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Nice transmog, particularly since it’s in plate.

Now if only you had a mount to go with it…

/moo :cow:

3 Likes

Why, thank you! :kissing_heart:

Hey, I’m trying. About 35 characters a day.

Currently using the Eclipse Dragonhawk as a substitute until then. It works well enough.

5 Likes

More Pink! :hibiscus: More Pink! :hibiscus: More Pink! :hibiscus: More Pink! :hibiscus:

It’s too bad I’ll likely never see the rocket…can we at least get some some cosmetic pants in pink (and more colors).

:heartpulse: Pink mogs in honor of Wild!

11 Likes

Pink is cute.

1 Like

Your character looks so nice in all that pink! :heartpulse:

Hey, you never know. Best of luck to you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I want a hot pink tube-top and hot-pants. In all four armor types. For both sexes, just in case.

Because why the heck not.

7 Likes

I could do with more pink… yeah! I also want REALLY GARISH COLOR COMBINATIONS with it, like in some of the old D&D artwork – from Erol Otus. Like… pink with yellow accents, or pink robes with orange accents and brown trim…piping…whatever.

3 Likes

I don’t like pink in the slightest, but I won’t say no to someone’s else’s customization requests.

5 Likes

Something like this?

2 Likes

bring on the pink gear :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

We need more color, period.
Yellows, bright greens, oranges. More color blizz. Dark hues are done to death

8 Likes

You look like bubblegum.

6 Likes

This one gets it! I want people to look at me, and go, “What in Sam Scratch is wrong with this person?!”. I’d be all like, “hhhhhhh pimk on my cloths”.

6 Likes

I want ppl to turn their graphics down for how bright my armor is

6 Likes

Yes and hot pink skin for LF draenei!

8 Likes