We need fresh

Can’t play on those realms I need the phase 1 freshness :baguette_bread::expressionless:, I need that good good arathi basin molten core gear gameplay

1 Like

Fresher entitlement on full display!

EXACTLY!

That’s why “fresh” seasonal =/= “fresh” non-seasonal ones!

STOP lumping the two together because THEY. ARE. NOT. THE. SAME.

Seasonal fresh is a cool idea, my concern with it is that it seems like too short a time span for anyone but the hardcore player. I don’t mean the no death type, I mean the no life type.

I get that there is no easy answer on these.

2 Likes

Do I want blizzard to cater to my needs yes. I wouldn’t go to a sandwich shop that didn’t serve the flavor of mayo I want. What a silly take. Blizzard knows what I want, I typed it in the reasons for ending my subscription box. I’m sure at the end of wrath they’ll give my that fresh phase 1 flavor gameplay :baguette_bread::expressionless: I’ll continue to hold for the good baguette and not the day old sandwich bread.

1 Like

It’s the ONLY option.

Hence the term “seasonal”. It’s NOT permanent, like the perma servers.

What? There are seasonal players that get their jollies from seasonal play.

It is simple.

HCers get their own server.
Seasonals get their own servers, temporarily.

“Fresh” non-seasonals are the ones with the problem.

Not really. Everything you could want to do on a new realm is available in the ones currently in existence. There’s no need for any new realms.

IK you and I disagree on the “seasonal” concept, but I do want to say (for discussion purposes) that Seasonal Servers is the ONLY “fresh” concept I can jump on due to Phase Cycles.

Otherwise, I’m with you, when it comes to “fresh” non-seasonal.

This is why I’m CONSTANTLY separating the two.

Everybody keeps thinking “fresh” non-seasonal is going to go through the phases, when it’s NOT going to. The ONLY way for “fresh” non-seasonal to exist is on the ALREADY existing game version and server listing of the PERMA game’s which has ALREADY gone through its phases. The only thing they can POSSIBLY get is some “first” action, for that particular server. That’s it!

That’s not true all the raids are unlocked on those servers

No offense but that’s not true at all for a new returning player.

What you are playing in these era servers is a fully progressed game with everything unlocked and on farm.

Yes it is being able to do all content but the context is different

1 Like

Exactly, it’s great. Progress through the content at your group’s own pace!

Consider not playing on free transfer destinations. There are roughly 20 Classic Era realms that aren’t as established as you claim.

1 Like

Im using the pre-nonsense meaning of hardcore. As in you need to play 40 hours a week to stay caught up in the raiding scene

Gonna have to pass on that. No interest in pvp in the current iteration of Era servers. I’ll wait for a fresh realm if blizzard ever releases one or SoM2. The current state of pve and pvp just isn’t fun with everything fully unlocked

Okay is there a list of those or something?

No you dont. The hard part is finding a guild that is still raiding MC/ZG/AQ20. But there are some SR pugs. Just not a lot cuz of GDKPs andies.

Its the only thing we have and no one is rushing you.

I was killing lv60’s at lv40 (on my hunter). The world is alive and you can pvp EVERYWHERE! Sure, there are a lot of bored 60’s. But I mean thats the price to pay to play on a mature server.

That’s the price you pay in trying to be “first”. My play time is so much simpler by not caring about being “first”. I’ll get there, when I get there.

1 Like

Yes reposting for visibility:

For reference, the PvE West Cluster is composed of 4 realms:

While the 13 PvP East realms are made up of 2 separate clusters of 5 and 8 realms:

Additionally, 3 OCE PvP realms are clustered:

Further, the RP realms of:

• Grobulus (RP-PvP West)
  • Deviate Delight (RP-PvP East)
  • and Bloodsail Buckaneers (RP-PvE) *

are available.

As you can see, there is no shortage of places to choose for playing Classic Era outside of the free Xfer realms. No new realms are needed at this time.

*Bloodsail Buckaneers is currently host to a large portion of the ‘hardcore’ (1 Life, no revives) playerbase.

3 Likes

Great info, thank you.

1 Like