We need Faction changes in Classic WRATH

I ignored you, how am I seeing your garbage???

EDIT: FREEDOM, ignored.

Blizzard while your at it, please fix your forums ^^^ this is a disaster.

Faction change when added will have a cooldown I hope

They did two months for server transfers.

I understand since I probably play just as much if not more then you Frostburn. The last couple of days have been beyond terrible. The percentage of horde druids that don’t know how to run the flag is very close to 1%. The percentage of horde paladins that have freedom keybound is like 45% and the percentage of horde paladins that are useless rets are like 75%.

I leveled an alliance holy pally and I feel dirty whenever I play him. I’m going to xfer him over to horde ASAP.

I think alliance has learn their lesson and queue up in groups/premades more often than not. I can’t blame them because in TBC horde won bgs 80% of the time. I love standing off to the side against premades and daring someone to come at me 1v1. =) It doesnt end well for them.

1 Like

The healer quing system is also broken.
So many times I see 4V2 or 2V0 etc.

It’s like I said before in another thread, I don’t mind waiting a bit for my que to pop if that’s going to add balance/value to the game I play.
There is really no point at all for the que system to be fast only to end up in games where the healers are loop sided like that. It waste anytime in que waiting, the BG I qued into is wasting my time, and when this happens over and over again repeatedly, it’s so dis heartening.

I agree with you on Aly forming groups, makes sense.

Those players are probably bots, maybe? Everything you are saying about them seems botish to me. Bots are just programed to appear to be active, go attack a foe. They are not programed with that level of sophistication.
I’ll add, that there’s something else I’ve noticed about the botting issue. On my priest when I DOT* DK’s Warriors Rogues, some of those classes will INSTANTLY, not a reaction to me, cause they will be fighting other classes like 2 or 3 ,Like I said bot material right there, but you DOT them and there Anti magic shield, spell reflect, Cloak all go off like I pressed their button, it’s that noticeable.
I can hit a dot button and the defensive goes off as if I pressed their button for them to activate their defensive by applying a DOT on them.

I think the game is filed with bots, the que system needs a rework for balancing purposes.

I just reported an alliance druid that walled hacked the other day. I mind vision him to see he was running out of their base heading towards the ramp (running along the wall). I was by the zerker hunt on their side (so, not too far from him). But when I got the middle of the ramp he magically appeared on top of their base. I think this druid was only the second person I have ever reported in my wow history. lol

Its a shame too, cuz he was in a premade with 4 healers and was going to win easily.

1 Like

There’s nothing else to say and it’s good that you’ve calmed down.

I must add I love that I choose to go Shadow for Wrath. Its been a lot of fun and nothing more I love then mass dispelling paladin’s bubbles. I love shutting them down. =)

1 Like

When I was playing a WG yesterday a Priest was floating in the air moving around and we couldn’t attack him, I don’t know if this was a glitch or he exploited the game, But I’ve seen some weird stuff.

And mages Ice blocks. Shadow is OP and lots of fun I agree.

There arent that many alliance mages. But there are a ton of Holy Paladins… aura mastery try to heal? NOPE, horrified. =) I just enjoy shutting them down and the cocky ones that just stand there and think they are immortal.

1 Like

You got it, I just try and make my fun in there like you, you have the right idea…

I want to race change :frowning:

We just got grift by a druid on our own team for a lost. Probably an alliance on his horde toon. LOL

Classic Blizz lol. Its going to be problematic but we cant say no to free cash shop money and umm yeah, friends!

Lets all have a round of applause for how much the whales and corporate greed have done to destroy this game lol.

It’s further proof Wrath isn’t (and never was) Classic WoW.

1 Like

The players arent blameless either.

You would think paying 20 dollars a month some forms of customer service would be incl in that monthly fee???
The system is automated now and they charge like 30$ per toon???

you want to be able to change factions for free? as if this is a service you are entitled to? you shouldn’t even have it period lol

The BG I was in seen a pally walk to BET with 8 ALy there and didn’t dismount.
I was telling the others (3 people) that were calling the team terrible ETC, that they are playing with bots. One guy was saying “I’m not bot, I’m human being” like every time we said bot… LOLOL

Were getting trolled by the bots… They have scripts that if you say bot in chat they respond back that they are a human and not a bot. This has gone WAY to far, and it’s comical.

1 Like

I sometimes say at the beginning… “ok, who here is a bot? raise ur hands?”. lol

1 Like