We need an answer on transfers

Wouldn’t mind an official answer from Blizzard if they plan on doing them any time soon or not.

Blizzard never once insinuated they would provide free transfers. You’re waiting on an answer that doesn’t exist because it’s an idea propagated by people that are angry they have to wait to play.

3 Likes

They most certainly did.

They said it is a possible solution.

Just level where you are now, and in 1 month paid transfers will be open. No company will pass up on that much free money.

1 Like

Read and learn

1 Like

You might want to read.

1 Like

Just reroll all you lazy poeple asking for tranfers after just a few days…

Did you read the comment I was commenting to or does context just not work for you.

He said blizzard never once insinuated that they would offer transfers. What I linked is exactly that.

1 Like

You really don’t understand what the word may means do you?

edited to add that apparently you don’t understand the word free either.

1 Like

Just lol, you are clearly wrong, just apologize to him and move on.

Considering reading this:

“May” is not definitive. If they haven’t mentioned it yet, chances are they aren’t going to provide it.

Queues are going to die down. As it stands, they already are. If you can’t wait long enough to play the game and play on another server away from your guild, that’s on you.

1 Like

Imagine thinking you know facts, and spread them as truth, when you don’t and you’re wrong. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

No I’m clearly not. He said they never insinuated that they would do this. This is them literally saying they are considering. Learn what insinuated means.

So are they or aren’t they? Communication can’t hurt.

Imagine not being able to read what they actually said and thinking you’re entitled to an answer just because they said “maybe”.

1 Like

What does this have to do with what I was commenting to? The guy said they never even suggested that they would do this. This post shows that they said they might so it’s clearly on the table. Learning is hard.

It doesn’t matter you were talking like they never even mentioned it. You’re wrong. Also, they suggested they would do this VERY early on (the context is the first 24 hours just in case you miss that context to I know you do)

If they confirm now that there will be a pay transfer, the angry mob will complain that they only put the queue for cash out with this service and nonsense like that. When they offer the transfer -and they will- it’s gonna be when thing settle down more (like 4-6 months, if they are clever)

I mean, its what, day 4 now? Just reroll. Youll make it all up plus some on the weekend if you move it to a no queue server.

While I would certainly appreciate a server transfer, I don’t think its reasonable to expect one so early in.

Bro, you literally said that they never once insinuated that they would provide free transfers… When they did. You were wrong, move on, now you know better.

1 Like