We need an all Druid Guild

60 druids should be able to take out a faction leader in their home city. That would be more fun.

2 Likes

Could call yourselves petting zoo.

6 Likes

Petting a druid gets you bit
then they use your storage bags as a litter box.

Strange story. In vanilla I was playing my Paladin running around in Menethil (sp?) doing quests. A druid in cat form came up to me, asked if he could be my pet, and I sort of shrugged nervous and said sure. He followed me around for 20+ minutes while I quested, occasionally meowing and asking me to pet him, until I logged off because I felt uncomfortable. So I know in the battleground they tend to nip quite a bit - but I’ve never been the same since I experienced Druids on the other side of that spectrum.

1 Like

Druids are the reason there is /bite and /lick depending on if they are ticked off. And one time I was helping a friend level a pally must of looked like a pet because everyone in a low level zone was asking how he got a hunter pet as a pally lol

I would love to see this !

Slightly off topic, but another potential good idea for a guild would be a hybrid only guild. Consisting of druids, shaman/paladins, and priests.

Such a guild would be able to field a comprehensive mix of all roles, albeit not as cool as an all druid guild.

5 Likes

The friend who got me into WoW way back when was in a Druid-only guild called Treehuggers. I wasn’t playing a Druid and they wouldn’t let me in. It was very depressing. :’(

2 Likes

I’d be down for this. :smiley:

40 innervates would be insane

Im also down to join stealth kitty doomsday party if that happens :3

2 Likes

Late Vanilla. BC was 1-3 months away. Most of our raiders went on break. So we slowly ended up filling slots with Druids. By the time BC hit we were raiding with 20+ Druids.

1 Like

The guild would never make it past the first boss who cast fear.

1 Like

Classes were balanced in Wrath and you didn’t need specific class abilities to kill raid bosses in Wrath. The same was not true in Vanillla/TBC. Many bosses are simply not defeatable unless your tank is a warrior.

<Bear Necessities>

11 Likes

Anyone here played on Doomhammer back in Classic? We did the “Bear Toll”. It was spontaneous gathering of Druids in Ironforge. No idea why we did it.

Guild name: Meow or Claws or Catnip

Guild name: Call of the Wild or Catastrophe or
Kitty Treats or Scratching Post or Unbearable
or Fluffy or Tails or Tales or Clawstraphobia
or Invisible or Felinicity or Shapeshift or
Shapeshifters or Purrfect or Purrfection

1 Like

How can you forget “OMG Kitties MEW MEW MEW” ?!?!?!

3 Likes

I guess it’s my own fault for mentioning the blue raid team from Wrath.

My night elf druid was in an all druid guild during vanilla called .

Druids were very hard to find for raiding guilds on our server, so a lot of the top guilds directly worked with the officers of Druid Raid Officers to help set up them up with druids.

It was an awesome experience.

I think Purrfection would be a great guild name.:cat:

1 Like