We need an all Druid Guild

Agreed. No arcane intellect; No curse of elements; etc.

Without all the buffs and debuffs supplied by other classes, your cat and boomkin druids would be doing massively subpar dps for their gear.

It might still be possible to clear Naxx, but some dps check fights like Patchwerk might be tough.

Even if the guild plays well and does wellā€¦have fun splitting 1 class of gear 40 ways and DEing the others.
Every piece of chain and plate will be a DE.

6 Likes

I donā€™t see an all druid guild ever really being very successful as a progression raiding guild. If it ever happens itā€™ll probably be druids who have already had Naxx on farm for some time and have collected BiS for several different roles.

3 Likes

Itā€™ll be known as the ā€˜guild full of only healersā€™, give it time.

In DnD you could heal some monsters to death.

I think you missed the boat here. Maybe?

I would join for the fun and social aspect not to be competitive.

There used to be a guild in Wrath that was clearing raids in only i200 blues.

1 Like

I mean, If we need an all Druid Guild. Why not toss in an All Paladin Guild as well. Sure might be a bit lacking on rangeā€¦

1 Like

40 paladins could probably kill almost anything but only if you can keep them all awake for the 2 hrs it will take to down each boss.

9 Likes

Back in the wrath and cata era my guild used to do all druid dungeons was so fun. Bear died? Since we ran with 2 cat dps, one more tanky than the other, they could shift bear for a save.

Healer had an issue? The mookin would toss heals. Good times.

Not to mention all can stealth.

TL:DR
Id love to be part of an all druid guild since my main is a druid, and will also main a druid in classic. Ive ran many all druid dungeons before with my guild in the past.

2 Likes

LoL 10/10.

I was once a member of ā€˜Druid Raid Officersā€™ on Boulderfist, so such a thing has existed in the past. I was never of high rank in it myself though, but it did some raiding and world pvp stuff. It went mostly inert sometime during late BC/Wrath and was a dead guild by Cataclysm so I left.

1 Like

Unfortunate yet predictable that so many conflate ā€œall Druid guildā€ with ā€œall Druid raid.ā€

In truth, a cohesive, all Druid guild could have a blast and break the game to a certain extent. Stealth boss and recipe dungeon runs could make the members filthy rich and wpvp against this particular guild would be a nightmare. This guild would also own the enchanting mats market. A coordinated travel form pillaging of high demand herb zones would also be lucrative.

8 Likes

You could call itā€¦ Paws and Effect.

Or!

Unfurgetable if you want a sweet one word guild name.

47 Likes

You just feed the bear now we are going to have 400 more posts

3 Likes

Nice one Ythisens!

Yeahā€¦ itā€™s kind of a shameā€¦

This is one of the major reasons that I just want to see Classic loot system modified.

I mean, there are tweaks I want to see to Tier sets and talents to address the critical flaws within the Class system. But, I donā€™t actually want to see the Class system changed.

The loot system is something I would flat out change entirely. Because it is almost 90% completely stupid.

I will play Classic. I donā€™t really think I care about getting loot outside of T3. Thereā€™s just no point hoping against messed up RNG.

we need fur color choices

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good druid guild name < Fur Choices > lol.

3 Likes

Honestly when I think of this, all I can imagine is a large number of stealthed feral druids trolling Hillsbradā€¦

6 Likes

Yup it would be glorious!

1 Like