We need a bluepost on Transfer Error/ Lua Error on transfer

It’s the year 2024, 15k is not a large number of accounts. That’s pathetic lack of scaling.

3 Likes

All Im getting now is red texts on my toons name saying “Error Free Character Transfer”

2 Likes

Oh?

How well are your mmo servers doing?

1 Like

Did you ever think to try posting on the customer service forum?

1 Like

Good idea

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

You’re welcome. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, but unfortunatly blizzard isnt saying or doing anything

1 Like

Just checked & still same issue. Hopefully we hear something about this tomorrow, EARLY.
This FCM was horribly done. G’night.

1 Like

Working as intended… Blizzard intends it to not work.

1 Like

yup. still not working for me.

even did a fresh install on my laptop to rule out anything to do with the wow client on my PC. they really should be posting something about this…

is this an issue with my character? it it my account? or just blizzard screwing up another major even?

we may never know

1 Like

A lot of my guild friends has the same problem…
Any solution?

2 Likes

We arnt even exactly sure what the problem is, certainly no solution.
we just wait for blizzard to fix their code, and hopefully say something in the meantime

They all gonna whine.

Go to bed.

Wake up and toon is xfered lmao

1 Like

that would be nice, but i cant even start the transfer.

Honestly Blizzard messing up big events like this is so on brand at this point that it shouldn’t be annoying anyone.

But its still annoying.

2 Likes

In case you guys haven’t realized yet

The classic wow devs are not only overworked but they are also genuinely incompetent

3 Likes

a blue post…that’s cute.

1 Like

You are right sir. Kinda sad that we cant actually expect good service from blizz though.

what we could really use is a fix, but i would still settle for an offical response

You will get one in a few days, or maybe tomorrow…full of empty promises and assurances.

1 Like
1 Like