We need a blue response

Pssst. Look in the stickies.

It says specifically “Discussion about World of Warcraft” which means yeah Classic is welcome to be discussed here.

It’s annoying af, not gonna lie, but why they bothered to make a separate forum altogether is beyond me if the intent wasn’t to separate them. At the end of the day, no, it really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. But the saying “just because you can do something doesn’t always mean you should” can be equally as applicable.

never once have i not agreed with this statement. learn to read plz all ive asked is that since GD has evolved to have non game related topics on the daily that blizz recognizes and embraces this and just makes general discussion just that general discussion and create a new forum for discussion of current xpac. what are you even trying to argue here?

Citing a dictionary definition of “discussion” doesn’t change the fact that there are forums intended specifically for Classic.

i mean why come in a topic about classic just to complain? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ when i see classic threads, ppl get butt hurt insulting the OP. by linking the right forums, or making a witty comment like, classic forums is that way>> you/'re just a bitter person. by doing so. Honestly, grow up and just ignore the topic.

SMH. Classic is much beloved nostalgia, and they have chosen to give it its own space, leaving General Discussion for the actual, living, current game. We don’t need an extra forum for the current game.