We need a blue response

1 Like

You can’t please everybody why try?

1 Like

All those responses telling people their thread is in the wrong category literally just keeps bumping these to the top. Thus Trolling yourselves.

1 Like

You should probably let blizz know that since they literally labeled it as retail for everyones game files.

1 Like

And when you run the game version that uses those files what does it say? Does it say World of Warcraft: Retail or just World of Warcraft? Unlike Classic which does actually say WoW: Classic.

1 Like

Hey, your wish for a Blue response has been granted!
:boom:poof:boom:

Look on over here at this post in the Classic General Discussion forum:

1 Like

I’m very blue. Probable hospital say incoming tomorrow.

Say it with me now, wrong clap forum clap

If it was a exploit blizzard would’ve nipped this in the butt so fast :stuck_out_tongue: clever use of game mechanics my dude.

SO how are you liking RETAIL WOW?

Agreed and they should require you to have a level 25 or above retail character that is leveled and not boosted

1 Like

I’d actually like to see that happen.

I do not care for the “My ****** died” or “I’m lonely” or “My parter did this what should I do?” threads at all.

I have zero idea why they aren’t instantly deleted. They certainly have nothing to do with WoW.

Say what you will about the “Marry the person above you” or the “Which character is hotter” threads and the like, at least they’re tangentially related to WoW.

There’s World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth, and World of Warcraft Classic. For your point to be anywhere near correct, Classic WoW needs to not have WoW in it.

This semantic argument is weak when it takes a whole two brain cells rubbing together to spark enough inferential logic to know what a forum called Classic General Discussion is supposed to be used for.

edit
That wasn’t against you in general that was an agreement, because it sounded mean lol

Everyone knows it’s supposed to be used for that. At the same time, these forums are for WoW general discussion. It’s allowed here until they specify that these are retail forums, or until a separate retail forum is made.

Blame Blizzard.

1 Like

Oh believe me I blame them a lot :rofl:

oh i get you, i just think GD has evolved into a ton of non game related posts so keep it the way people obviously enjoy it, and just add another forum specifically for current xpac discussions

1 Like

It has to do with the game. Good luck. Also classic forum is :arrow_up:

If this forum we are posting in were intended for discussion of Classic issues (that aren’t really related to current WoW issues), they would not have made a separate forum for Classic General Discussion.

Definition of discussion . 1 : consideration of a question in open and usually informal debate a heated political discussion . 2 : a formal treatment of a topic in speech or writing A discussion on the topic is included in the first chapter. Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about discussion . so it means different discussions, you guys are full of your selves, and need help. just don’t look at the topic. if you don’t like it.