We like Faction Assaults. More?

I love them but the lag and random shard merges hurt the fun.

Nazmir sub part sucks, takes so much longer than it needs to.

Making them more frequent would inflate the gear entry.

They work fine for catchup but as i am sane and not a masochist i have no reason to ever have wm on outside of leveling.

Unless killing a player is going to reward me with gear and gold its not worth my time.

Was just about to open a conversation about this very topic. It’s important for us as players to tell 'em what we like as much as what we don’t. I especially like the clustered grouping of the quests, where storyline/plot point can vary as the player interacts with the WQ’s. In kin to a choose your own adventure book. A bit on rails at times, but variation should improve and looking forward to the Naga Invasion Assaults!

1 Like

Yeah I definitely prefer Incursions over Legion invasions.

Incursions have more unique quest’s than Legion’s “kill this many demons” quests.

They have better world PvP.

And they don’t end with a unnecessary loooooooong scenario.

Once heirlooms work for BFA they are only going to get better.

1 Like

I still love them. I could see how they might get boring with war mode off, though. But then, doesn’t everything get boring with war mode off?

I just like the convenience of getting an emissary done at the same time. HB ones especially since you dont even have to leave zandalar for it when invasions are here. I dont really do them otherwise since the rewards are pretty much 100% awful.

1 Like

I like them too. It may not be saying much, but I think they’re the best addition of BfA.

1 Like

I dig ‘em. They’re a fun interlude from regular questing and dungeon spamming.