We just might be getting warbands in our follower dungeons!

I liked follower dungeons but the exp was to low to be practical for leveling…

hopefully this will change.

1 Like

Warband is just a fancy word for “Account Wide.”

All of your characters will have access to a Warband Bank, Warband Reputation/Renown, Trade Warband Currencies, Warband Achievements, Warband Flightpaths, Warband Gear and Transmogs.

Replace all instances of Warband with Account Wide.

They were supposed to have undone the experience deficits through hotfixes. It should give the same experience as a regular dungeon now.

For the original topic, it would be interesting but I am not finding excitement in the possibility. I guess I don’t play my characters as if they know each other or are friends.

2 Likes

This isn’t directed at you at all, but I wish streamers and the like would stop using this reference. It makes it seem like there are characters outside of our Warband, as well. It just confuses people.

If they mean the four on the select screen, then they need to come up with a name for that specifically.

2 Likes

You played SWTOR, right? It’s Blizz’s version of our Legacy.

2 Likes

Definitely would make for solo gearing alts more efficient.

I’m sure fun would get detected if we could get my level 70, 20, 40, 1 and 12 in the same low level place to power level them.

I’d have too much fun with that

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

They already reverted the XP nerf for followers:

This could be a disaster, because I’ve seen how my characters play when I’m logged onto them and they’re terrible. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

14 Likes

It seems REALLY obvious that slot would be filled with an NPC. You’re running with 4 npcs now, if you don’t have a healer, you get a healer npc.

1 Like

I did one as a tank and I think I got 2 bubbles on blue exp.

after this fix.

I enjoyed it altho I think the npcs wanted to VtK me.

easy to just gather at that rate of exp. just asking Blizz in the next x pac to be more generous with exp…

1 Like

Yeah, and to me the real problem is how long they can take. A real group blazes through them, so even if the exp is the same it is still much faster to just join groups if you want to dungeon-level.

I find questing to be faster.

Battlegrounds and gathering are slower than group dungeon-leveling and around the same as follower dungeons. At least in my experience.

Happened to me in Ironforge once when the server was having really weird lag problems.

1 Like

If only they could come up with a GSF equivalent lol

If I had to guess, if this was ever to become an option, the bots would just look like our characters. The actual gear stats and spec wouldn’t carry over.

Yeah, I loved that feature too. I actually would rather they bring back Mission Table followers before using our alts.

1 Like

Damn, that’s really nice.

True true, good point. AI NPC is a mage, ok, pick one of your mages on this list and it will look like that, AI NPC tank is a warrior, ok, pick one of your warriors and it will look that. I’m still ok with it.

And yeah, I kind of miss the mission table followers, especially from WoD because they walked around your garrison and would greet you. Have always wanted those or the ones in your class hall to be other places in future xpacs…maybe in the big cities or something, and greet you like they did before. Would be even better if they were part of whatever story you are doing, or gave you a quest.
Would love class halls to be relevant again…but who knows…now. :frowning:

follower dungeons currently are nice could be improved on. i did all the high level dungeons on them on this character having my warband being them would be nice of corse they would scale them for the dungeon but it would be fun for role players and those who love to explore dungeons. heck id love them to make follower raids where you so you can explore around alot. im not a fan of LFR.

1 Like

I suck so bad at GSF, it’s actually hilarious. :rofl:

I would love this. Particularly if my alts could gear up in the dungeon runs.

1 Like

It is not easy and the best I ever hope for is to break even lol. Winning a dog fight feels great though, especially when it starts off with them on your tail and you give em the ole razzle dazzle

1 Like

Because it’s cool.

I’d love to have my paladin tank for me, my warrior and hunter dps for me and my priest heal for me.

More fun than Captain Garrick and her band of idiots.

And I can’t imagine it’s difficult to implement. The AI is already there, the game would just have to load the models for my own characters in their place.

1 Like