We Get It, Blizzard

• Your current team hates warriors
  • You largely ignore the community about features they want(RDF)
  • You love gold sellers
  • You don’t care about bots
  • You don’t care about server identity
  • You have no consistent vision for the game
  • You have no plans to keep PvP healthy or improve the BG abomination
  • You prefer to put more effort into cash shop sales than fixing bugs

The ball is in your court. Prove the community wrong with actual actions rather than intellectually dishonest attempts to appear like you care about the state of Classic.

62 Likes

cant argue with this

11 Likes

In their defense, I don’t think players care about server identity either.

17 Likes

this is literally the main defense against RDF

it is a poor argument, but one brought up none the less

4 Likes

I too hate warriors. They’ve been stealing my loot for years

9 Likes

You forgot - Buffing multiple classes so sweatlords can parse harder to boost their egos, ultimately and ironically making raids easier.

6 Likes

Want some dip for that chip on your shoulder?

3 Likes

It is unclear to me how or why the ‘current’ team can hate a class that was developed 15 years ago by a completely different team. I’m enjoying my warrior but I play for enjoyment not for competition. It’s my perception that, once Brack was out of the picture and the ‘hard-core’ proponents of classic proved to be too small a group to make classic financially viable, classic became a vehicle for extraneous money making schemes. Your mileage may vary.

1 Like

They never wanted to rehost this. It is admitting defeat, that retail is a failure. They only rehosted it when bullied to do so, mostly by shareholders I’m sure. They did all of this with a begrudging mentality and it shows everywhere.

2 Likes
  • Makes posts about new paladin abilities involving QQ in another thread
  • Cries here

Not a good look for ya, Fishfeast

2 Likes

Wrong. We don’t want RDF.

Get that crap out of here.

2 Likes

Can we please keep politics out of here?

6 Likes

looks at one post status

Checks out

3 Likes

Would love to, but the fact of the matter is, this is a deep rooted reason they are punishing the classic player base.

1 Like

Talk about tin foil hats…

6 Likes

These are related - Warriors are the worst class to farm gold on.

Prediction - incoming Hunter buffs.

3 Likes

The proplem is most warriors think viable means top 1/3. They are still viable.

5 Likes

One of the three interns running WotLKC definitely plays feral druid.

1 Like

Nah, most the Warrior players I speak with think we are viable now. Self included. I also think Ferals were viable - before the buff.

We won’t be viable if every other spec gets a significant buff every time they cry for one though.

Doesn’t matter if they are viable. As long as the gap is so wide between other dps that ALSO bring utility…warriors won’t be taken to raids

3 Likes