We don't want flying

Many of us don’t care at all.
And with the cheap flight path books you can buy soon for alts I wouldn’t care if flying was lockef until the NEXT xpac

70 Likes

Yes, I do.

298 Likes

No you don’t.

14 Likes

I want a Spud with wings and this can only happen if we have flying.

31 Likes

I want flying. There are so many places that are a pain to get to, that I can’t wait.

155 Likes

Speak for only yourself. YOU don’t want flying. Others do. You’re not everyone.

206 Likes

Dont talk for us gnome, I care I wanna stop having to use flightpaths to get to the docks, just to go anywhere.

102 Likes

But my DRAGONS!

17 Likes

Actually I do, makes gathering so much easier, and Archaeology a breeze.

59 Likes

This, so much this!

I honestly cant stand the new WoW development team.

BC was an amazing if not the very best Xpac, and flying was given to those who hit max level for gold. (no stupid achievements, or quests to do.) The game stood on its own two feet back then, not locked behind some mindless achievement!

We saw your stupid content, you purposely make things difficult to traverse for the sake of “beauty”. I’ll admit the environments look cool, but they’re a pain in the … yeah… to run through.

If people don’t want to fly, use a ground mount. The rest of us will take to the air, the way the best development team in WoW history wanted.

107 Likes

They can give Spud wings and still hold back on flying.

1 Like

You think you want flying but you don’t.

punts

13 Likes

I want to sit my big fat behind down on a bumble bee and fly! Don’t you tell me I don’t!

30 Likes

I want flying. The minority are those that don’t.

73 Likes

Then don’t fly. I want flying as so many of my friends and guildies. You can easily take the flying mounts off of your spellbar and simply not fly. It’s your choice.

As a matter of fact when I got flying, WoD became decent. When I got flying in Legion, it became less of a pain to find things. I can’t wait to get flying in BfA.

And if you don’t want it again, please, just don’t. No one will make you fly. Will it give you a disadvantage? Probably, but if you dislike it that much, just don’t do it. Please do not speak for me.

72 Likes

I want to like this, like 100x’s.

27 Likes

I want flying. If you do not… never use it then… the rest of us will wave as we fly over you…

37 Likes

I want flying. There are some peaks around Boralus I want to check out…

16 Likes

Then don’t fly. Use a ground mount when flying unlocks.

There’s absolutely no reason flying should be withheld at all. It should be available at max level like it was when wow had 12 million subs. Wasn’t a problem back then why is it a problem now? Oh that’s right the devs MADE it a problem for no reason.

53 Likes

You don’t speak for me kid.

30 Likes