We don't even need RDF lol honestly

ahh, the immortal words, “You think you do but you don’t” --J.A.B

He was kinda right… Everyone wants to turn classic into retail all of a sudden with dumb things like RDF.

no, the devs are trying to turn classic into retail.

How is removing a retail like feature like RDF making it retail? You must be on something right now…

Except it literally puts you with 4 others.

Gold medal for your Olympic level mental gymnastics though.

The arguments against RDF literally just get worse and worse.

No one needs to argue against RDF because it isn’t being added. It isn’t a debate.

Bingus Is Insane.

RDF was included in wraths patch cycle so it should be included in wrath classic as well. That’s not the only changes they are making that weren’t in Wrath originally.

It doesn’t have to be. The common feeling is RDF started the downward spiral of WOW along with other retail like features.

Removing it makes sense.

Also WOW subs started to decline around the time RDF was added. Weird coincidence…

Retail utilizes RDF as a stepping stone to entry leveling content.

LFG is used for arenas, rbgs, normal, heroic, mythic raids, mythic and mythic+.

RDF is not used past leveling and the most basic gear acquisition in retail.

So the removal of RDF for a retail-lite LFG tool is more retail than RDF.

Like I said, just gets worse and worse. It was community, and social construct, now it’s just pure cope because the majority of players disagree with the decision so those like you who support this asinine change now just stop your foot and go “yeah well it isn’t happening.”

Classic was never supposed to happen, yet here we are.

We will get RDF.

Who asked bro?

RDF isn’t being added to WOTLK. LUL.

so was the launching of a dozen or so competitors to wow at the time. Who’s to say what ultimately had the most impact?

It was the cool thing to do to try to make the next “Wow killer”…lol

Who asked the 61 gnome mage for his low tier trash take, where he spews nonsense and then when confronted just rambles somehow even lower tier nonsense.

When did I say TBC?

I hope you donate your body to science, we need to understand how one can talk without a single wrinkle on their brain.

It was RDF. I’m saying so…

And you aren’t getting RDF… darn.

I meant WOTLK obviously… You know what I meant…

And you know what else… No RDF for you in WOTLK. KEK

are you a dev? no? then you can’t make that decision. Sorry eh…lol

I posted a dev telling you no earlier. Do you have bad short term memory?

No plans is different then no and if he can say no then he can change his mind…lol

You literally typed out TBC, then edited it after. Good to see you’re thinking clearly enough to even keep up with the conversation.

Same devs said Classic wasn’t going to happen.

Same devs also said we weren’t getting race and faction change, yet they just changed that last week.

The devs have changed their minds many times before as well.

But sure, this is the moment to take them at their word through and through.

Smoothest brain detected.

You keep saying that yet you still aren’t getting RDF.

Keep coping…

maby not but I will continue asking to let them know that it’s a feature I want. Nothing you say will ever change that. You just don’t have that kind of power to enforce your will on people…lol Sucks to be you I guess…lol