We did it! 2h frost!

Tbh the rbg appearance for unholy is amazing looking for frost thematically

1 Like

Guess screw spec fantasy? yeesh i guess dk specs will not be distinguish at all lol

may as well make old tier sets not longer class restricted too, i am sure warlocks and warriors would love to transmog to paladin and warrior tier 2 set

He was talking about letting the class use all the artifact weapons, not other classes using other artifacts

don’t know how you reach that wide

7 Likes

Days later, and this person found new victims with which it can argue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But why though, We just get rid of Spec fantasy with weapons from legion? just cause one color or skin variant?

because its a dumb and arbitrary restriction.

I am a warrior, ai am the leader of my classhall, I wield all the legendary warrior weapons, since they are meaningless piece of metal, let me use then whatever the spec, because is what matters, the class, and the individual.

There is no need to keep restricting appearances in the class

4 Likes

That’s exactly what they said they were doing at Blizzcon, Ion and Holinka both. It’s Class Fantasy now, as it should be.

6 Likes

That is why i suggest the old tier sets to be available to all classes, they are worthless pieces of junk with no relevance, artifact weapons were design around spec and it’s play style, you clearly don’t care about spec at all and will likely never play and just want weapon to yourself just because, that is why it is fair armor sets like Judgement can be worn by deathknight and after all recolor is available to all plater wearers, why so ignorant?

Yeah to you, not everyone agrees with them at all, i prefer spec fantasy and it does help class fantasy, yet you want it gone?

Suggesting alternate appearances from different specs be available to the class as a whole is really not comparable to getting to wear other classes tier.

One is contained within the class and fits Blizzards design philosophy of “Class identity” in Shadowlands, the other is… honestly ridiculous.

It’s a bad comparison.

4 Likes

Lmao at people thinking it’ll be hard to balance 2h and dw when such a massive margin of interactions between the two weapon type of procs are present. Weapon swings have been so homogenized and Frost’s entire balance and design is based around auto swings from dw. If they just bring everything away from % chance and changed it to rpm like every other class already solves 90% of the problem. Only issue remaining is razorice which could just be tacked on as a passive for when you wield a two hander.

8 Likes

Personally I would like to transmog the blind from Illidan from bt. That being said I perfer class fantasy over spec. Spec identity to me makes us as a class divided thats the best way I can explain it.

2 Likes

I agree with Kelliste completely on the need to balance 2H vs DW in a way that doesn’t force playstyle differences between the two. I don’t want to make any choice except: I want to swing a 2H or I like having 2 blades. They need to fix the KM proc issue and the runeforge issue sooner rather than later.

On the aesthetics side, I was thinking the other day that it would be cool to add a quest line in where we take our blades of the fallen prince to the forge of domination and have them reforged into a 2H that unlocks (modified obviously) 2H versions of the frost legion artifact skins.

4 Likes

Is that so? explain i can wear this as Dk, but can’t wear yellow version of it?

Make a thread about it. This is about Two-Handed Frost.

2 Likes

So every warrior must tank or off tank cause it is part of class fantasy? got it!

Well they brought it up :V

Never said that. And as for what you said was just stupid. Warrior fantasy isn’t just about tanking.

Just like I am sure your going to say every hunter must be bm. If that is your only example your way off.

Some people are so focused on spec that they do not see their class a whole. Another troll to be put on ignore.

4 Likes

I never state that everyone must be BM, also what defines warrior fantasy, all I see if off tanking or tanking, even arms and fury are getting abilities from protection warrior and no new dps abilities

So “ignore opinion cause he hurts my perception of class identity!”, spec fantasy helps bring more into class fantasy and not have to play one role in end game and leveling, that is is pretty toxic classic mind set that won’t translate well, it spec fantasy that brought me to play game alot with alts and play end game content without feeling useless

What is wrong playing one spec for most part? what is this Overwatch where maining spec is crime and must play multiple specs?

how can i be troll if i customer want to play game my way and not what elitist wants? i don’t want to be stuck on one character, bad enough if i left this character in retirement cause of shadowlands changes