We did it! 2h frost!

Like what has been stated before, animations can prevent the transmog option. How do you solve for the animations? Not to mention a lot of people said that just was not an option for them and the weapon set had to come back even if it did do less damage. Well they got exactly what they asked for, the weapon set back.

While I was telling everyone this is what would happen if they just lifted weapon restrictions, what did people do? Say I was anti-2h? That I didnt play and I didnt know what I was talking about? Others saying there is no way they would lift weapon restrictions without doing something about it yet what is this going on in alpha right now? The exact thing I warned everyone about and other people were agreeing with me.

Some didnt care about balance and said to let the people that did care about it worry about it. So where are these people now that 2h is back? Some are worrying about it because they just said “it will be a few % and nothing to worry about” or they just dont care now that they can swing around their 2h pool noodle.