We did it! 2h frost!

Please don’t reference quotes you failed to comprehend in the first place. Here’s the quote you responded to:

I don’t mind cross-threading subjects every once in a while because I love talking about Death Knights - just keep it mature. The other posts in that thread were actually very informative, so I encourage other users in this thread to go and check out the “Why would frost want DnD back” thread, if they haven’t already. There are a lot of posts in that thread outlining the uses of Death and Decay across all three specs, which is supposedly coming back as a baseline ability in Shadowlands. Let’s get it.

It’s the complaining about how bad it is in the unfinished product that should stop, because that doesn’t help. Suggestions by players that have actually tested it in the alpha should be encouraged to give detailed feedback so the developers know exactly where to focus their efforts. I want a stable 2H platform to use when Shadowlands is released, but that isn’t going to be the case if there is more complaining about the cons than making suggestions on how to add pros.

2 Likes