We despratly need new ranged specs

I keep wanting to make another ranged toon as an alt but every time I look at the list I just let out an audible sigh. Every single new class has been melee. It’d be nice to have a new ranged class, rather than be forced into melee for a new toon.

15 Likes

Definitely need to give Warriors a third (fourth? Bring back Gladiator) DPS spec that is ranged.

They can specialize in throwing weapons and artillery, as well as using their voices to do ranged damage by shouting enemies to death. (They already have Dragon Roar, so why not just make more moves like that?)

If we can also give them a Brez to scream people back from the dead while we’re at it, that would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

I would love something like the gunslinger from Aion

2 Likes

That sounds like the new neighbors kid across the street from us. All day long. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Honestly? Yes. But this comes from me because all the other specs have changed so drastically. My favorite was survival hunter before they made it melee. MM feels like garbage. Balance druid doesn’t feel the same. Priest doesn’t feel the same. Demo and aff locks changed quite a bit. Shaman no longer feels like it did to me and I’ve never really enjoyed mage.

Plus, all the healing specs turned into something different. It all feels so cheesy to me. Something new would be nice, but taking a step back and undoing most of what these classes have become would make me more interested.

Also why no third spec for DH? Why does druid need 4?

5 Likes

DH ranged 3rd spec. Just swipe destro off locks :rofl:

3 Likes

We caught enough lock hate, I don’t want any more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No please q_q

1 Like

A new class with new content? What do you think this is? FF14?

6 Likes

Or… hear me out, people.

We could bring back Ranged Survival, and then we’ll return to a healthy balance between melee and ranged specs (with Ranged Survival, it’d be 12 melee to 12 ranged specs. With melee Survival, it’s currently 13 melee to 11 ranged specs).

A rather simple solution, I think.

8 Likes

Warlocks? You mean mages who failed outta magic school?

1 Like

Dark Ranger needs to he added as either a 4th hunter spec or a 3rd DH spec.

What about as a rogue spec? Stealthy ranger lol. Honestly that sounds so fun but I can imagine people hating a stealthed ranged spec.

Simple but ineffective, as melee Survival is more fun. :wink:

2 Likes

Mages wish they had the alacrity and grasp of dark magic that warlocks have

2 Likes

Expand the outlaw fantasy to include cowboy hats, bandit masks, and dual pistols as weapons! :smiley:

4 Likes

There. Ask Blizz to revert Survival Melee into Range. Survival is a total mistake. You are already a Hunter and you cant respec to Survival becoz it’s out of place.

2 Likes

Still waiting for playable bards. I want nothing more than to jam out in stormwind.

OH did you see during the last necrolord assault blizzard trolling bard wanters? There was a necro companion that you could choose that followed you around playing a guitar for damage and buffs.

1 Like

Na. i barely do assaults anymore so i didnt see. I want bards so bad. I just wanna jam some sick beats.

1 Like