We Cleaned Up Gnomeregan Years Ago…

Make it an Alliance city. Or the new mega dungeon. You have 10 days. Money is no object.

9 Likes

What… what happens after ten days? :eyes:

2 Likes

They did make it a pet dungeon. :rabbit2::robot:

6 Likes

You don’t want to know.

Eww though. Pokémon doesn’t xount

1 Like

Another zone canonically restored after Cata that we still have in shambles in-game… least theyd id say they do want to do a old-world zone reboot at some point, so maybe they’d remember Gnomregan along with: Silvermoon, the Exodar now the orbital Vindicaar, Gilneas, etc.

2 Likes

We nuke it. Again.
In fact, why wait? RELEASE THE PLAU- er, NUKES!

2 Likes

They’ll begin complaining or end up getting a forum vacation as you can’t just demand Blizzard do things and give them a deadline. Not how things work, honestly I’m surprised they didn’t make like half of Gnomeregan a city and keep the contaminated side as a dungeon. Gnomes not getting their home back unlike darkspear even after doing a reclaim campaign is such an odd concept. Hope they get a clean home to return to some day

1 Like

Just gonna’ drop this here for some timey wimey reasons. 11.0.

1 Like

If we don’t have at least a small Spinal Tap reference surrounding 11.0….

2 Likes

Its like 1 louder.

1 Like

may i, the dollarydoos?
:moneybag: :face_with_monocle:
opens empty bag

Can’t do that, then Alliance would have one more city then the Horde…GAME BREAKING IMBALANCE.

What could Blizzard do to ever make it perfectly even because obviously that’s a must, not like Alliance has been treated as an afterthought for almost 20 years now and the entirety of the game.

Gnomes:
“Hey man I’d move out if you know… my jerk brother wasn’t being a total jerk… oh well guess I’ll just have to live on your couch magni”

DECADES LATER

Magni:
“Ok so… we cleared out your brother and his stinky friends…”

Gnomes:
“Ah man but like… it totally stinks down there still, I know we’ve made gadgets for literal space time manipulation but… green stink clouds? Nah we need a um… destinkerizer ray or… uh…” verbally drifts off while playing the ECKKKS BACKKS

Magni:
“I should have revised the kingdom’s policy on squatter’s rights before inviting you in.”

2 Likes

The Alliance has been the main focus of the game since Legion

4 Likes

Haha, gave me a good laugh.

1 Like

3 Likes

Except for gnomes, who else would bother to visit? Especially with Ironforge next door.

My god, that’s horrifying.
Who the heck still has a big ol’ CRT TV?

LOL yea and look how that went, a fluff story about Jaina and…SL. Think about it.

Of course that’s if you just aren’t the troll avatar you show and actually believe the Alliance has been the main focus.