"We can't find that Blizzard Account"

I can’t connect to classic servers upon login, and when I hit back and try to log back in I get that error “We can’t find that Blizzard Account” (WOW51900314). Don’t see others mentioning it.

Edit: Login only is working for me through the direct auto-login from the Battle .net app.

Edit again: Gave up trying to connect to Herod after an hour, I’m back into the queue for the RP server tho and it’s working fine from the direct login from the Battle .net app.

3 Likes

Glad that it works with the auto-login! The WOW51900314 error is specifically due to an issue with the login details. It sounds like maybe a different email or the BattleTag is being used. If they are, try checking the details are correct.

We have seen this issue with Classic when logging into the wrong version or the beta/stress test clients. If you do have both versions, check that the game is manually launching from the classic folder and not the classic_beta folder.

If the details are correct, please contact us directly.

So I am having this exact issue… although when I am in the forums it auto logs into my account. I cannot login to Wow, Battle . net or Blizzard site… If I click on ‘account settings’ in through Forum I get taken to a screen to say that my account doesn’t exist…

HELP

Please use the link Caterpepi shared to submit a ticket. We cannot assist with this issue over the forums for privacy reasons. Good luck!