We are winning too much honor points per BG

OP the type of guy to tell the teacher a kid in class has gum and won’t share w anyone.

8 Likes

Yo Raven, it’s XJ. How ya been bro? XD I’m kicking it on Skeram now posting from my dispel bot.

1 Like

The only fair thing to do is remove any gear that was earnt today now.

6 Likes

Thanks - now the pvp system is more like how it was in vanilla - a monstrous impossible grind unless you have a dedicated sock for each type of excrement.

10 Likes

200ish honor AV win is a YIKESSSSSS

2 Likes

Nobody likes a Tattle-tale. You filthy, filthy, Tattle-tale.

4 Likes

PvP actually isnt a 30 year grind? fun police detected

2 Likes

Dislike this fix

3 Likes

thats if you dont get randomly kicked…

smart people geared their marios before prepatch

You went from a scale of 1 to 10000 on this comparison, which just show us that your perception of the world and the things are just wacky.

4 Likes

I don’t blame OP, it’s Blizzard’s choice whether or not they want the pre-patch to be an easy catch up period or not.

I’ve suggested numerous times giving us an XP buff and an honor buff during the pre-patch. Mostly either ignored or told to “go back to retail.” Now it seems my buff idea would have been popular as many people clearly liked receiving larger amounts of honor during the pre-patch.

Activate the buffs Blizzard.

1 Like

so an honor reduction can be rushed out, but the gamebreaking bg kick isnt the priority? Is this a joke?

32 Likes

You just screwed over everyone that hasn’t been able to farm honor yesterday or early today. Me and so many other people are so far behind. I will now have to do 100s of AB just to get the gear from AB and that doesn’t take into account the others BGs i will have to do. That is impossible in less then 2 weeks.

In Vanilla we had months to farm out honor gear…

This is a really really bad change that should have been fixed before the servers launched, or not fixed at all.

4 Likes

This fix is actually horrible, chain 5 capping AB and 2.2k hph. This is lower HPH than when I ranked on horde lmao.

Why is this a change? 10x was way too much of a nerf, unless it s heavily increased @ 70

5 Likes

PvP tourists coming out of the woodworks to complain

3 Likes

It’s actually insane they fix this instantly, while people still getting booted from BG’s with already short pre-patch

12 Likes

Blizzard screwing everyone over again cant do anything right

7 Likes

Its kinda crazy how blizzard always seems to be able to hotfix anything that players can use within 15 minutes of seeing it brought to them but anything the players need fixed to play the game its days, weeks maybe some months. Hmmmmm.

17 Likes

that isn’t even in the same realm as the honor… bet you’re really fun to be around at parties…

4 Likes