We are winning too much honor points per BG

This thread is more disappointing than any of the other crap about pre-patch/maintenance so far

26 Likes

WTB 100% XP buff during pre-patch and apparently a 1000% honor buff after the “fix.”

People are just getting ready for TBC, let them do it in decent time.

2 Likes

what’s the point of nerfing this anyways? every prepatch ever has catch up mechanics that make it easier to gear and be ready for the next expansion

11 Likes

Factor of 10 means 10 times.

So rectifying this is to multiply what you currently get by 0.1. 1000 becomes 100.

So I got about 50k honor today total, if I have to play as much tomorrow to get 5k honor, I’m out. Combine this with all the other snafus and looking at the prospect of dealing with all this again on June 1, that’s just more frustrating than fun. With summer here, it’s time to put myself in a wow timeout.

57 Likes

Just couldn’t keep quiet about this, could you? Couldn’t let us get some farming done first at least? They only gave us 2 weeks for prepatch so why would you want the honor gain reduced???

31 Likes

You probably own every retail store mount don’t you?

21 Likes

Are we SURE this is incorrect for prepatch?? Prepatch as I remember was seen as a catch up period and these rates are correct for level 60 which we are, the reduced rates seem like they would apply to TBC release BGs @ 70 etc.

6 Likes

you might be the most hated person in world of warcraft right now @andycloud

54 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding

5 Likes

holy cow yall need jesus

1 Like

his name IS Andy LOL

6 Likes

thanks to the ones who reported that, i mean, i think i will keep this for myself

You legit said you were able to buy all your gear already.

“well now that i got mine, ya its a problem def fix it”

9 Likes

No i’m not. Of course so many players are angry because we were taking advantage of a bug.

What’s next ? A boss is giving 10 T4 tokens but it shouldn’t be report because “Hey ! It benefit me”

Dunno why it’s wrong. Some players reported the fact that you were able to do Classic raid multiple time per week by abusing the layering system. It’s the same here.

5 Likes

i got 2 weapons. i dont care if they fix it or not, i care that yall are being complete garbage.

1 Like

Yea no biggie.

1 Like

based on the honour I’ve received in the time I’ve played I figured it would take me 30 hours to get 100k honour to be able to buy everything I need. Now you’re telling me it’s going to take 300 hours? in a pre patch of 14 days? Blizzard please.

32 Likes

If you need 2 weapons, or a 2h weapon you only need to do ~80 bgs after the game, woooooo sick

3 Likes

People are having fun getting ready for June 1st, better make it harder!

/s

14 Likes