We are winning too much honor points per BG

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

7 Likes

their are more important issues like boosts not working right, Saf being unkillable, skills not working, servers being flooded, and much more then the fact that some people will get the level 60 honor gear faster

19 Likes

no one cares

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

4 Likes

yes. Let me know when blizz laughs and bins your report

2 Likes

The bonus honor is way too much. I was looking at TBC screenshots yesterday and the bonus was the amounts you are saying.

Not that it really matters all that much anymore since the honor isn’t really the point as much as the marks.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well looks like bg’s dead in TBC if those honor numbers are accurate lol. No one is gonna do an entire day of bg’s for some bracers in tbc lol

6 Likes

I am newish to Clsssic and after what I witnessed today via chats, compared to oc tbc, and correct me if Im missing the mark:

AfK bg metas seem encouraged so that folks can jam through honor for cosmetic titles and get pvp set pieces ‘ahead’ of others once tbc launches.

3 Likes

you cant get titles anymore aside from conqueror/justicar

people just want gear to start outland with

op is being a brainlet

6 Likes

i already got 2 HWL 1h axes today, 38k total honor and got 46 total marks out of it

that being said, yeah i think honor is broken and we’re getting a highly multiplied version.

2 Likes

Ahhh. Thanks for clarification. Im so undergeared that Ill just keep grinding to hit maxvlevels first unless there is an added bonus for hitting bgs that Im not seeing.

Thank you.

What a surprise. Reporting a bug that’s players are taking advantage of then i end up being the brainlet one.

Next step : “You should be ashamed, for reporting a bug/cheater/exploit”

It’s the same as those who reported the fact that you were able to switch layer and do raids multiples time during Classic.

11 Likes

I don’t care if you report it, it’s level 60 gear that is worse then the gear I’m wearing im just saying that there are more important issues right now then the fact that the new 60s will get slightly better gear going into BC then the greens they have

7 Likes

yeah if you guys are seriously mad at him for reporting this, thats ultra cringe. i was just memeing cause i want to take advantage of it but i definitely dont think the rates are correct.

5 Likes

blizz is kicking us out of pvp matches randomly so it offsets whatever youre trolling about

6 Likes

Idc, if he’s right, it should probably be fixed. I’m just saying if we really get like 200-500 honor per bg, then I probably won’t even bother, that’s way to many games to get gear at like 30minutes per AB

correct, glad you agree

9 Likes

Well it’ll be impossible to get all the gear right away but you’ll be able to farm one or two pieces. Just gotta pick and choose which ones to get.

Sucks that day 1 players will end up with much better starting arena gear though.

Yeah but I mean that would mean those numbers are accurate for TBC, and getting bracers that cost 10k honor would take so long lmao

1 Like