We are winning too much honor points per BG

You’d be surprised. BG honor grinding was almost as much of a grind as ranking in classic is/was. All day every day for one peice of gear every few days.

2008 videos are obviously from 2.3.0+ because :
Patch 2.3.0 / 13 November 2007

You can even see reinforcement in AV which mean they are from 2.3 or more.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right and you’re being spammed by retail tourists who want to further casualty classic. Honor gains are beyond broken rn.

6 Likes

Literally who asked? Post about it on your blog…

4 Likes

“Teacher, you forgot our homework assignment for the weekend!”

• OP, 2 years ago probably.
11 Likes

We’ve found the bug with this, and we’re deploying a hotfix soon that will have the effect of reducing Bonus Honor by a factor of 10, back to the amount it’s supposed to be.

We also double-checked other rewards, and we found that the number of Marks being rewarded have been correct.

Thanks for the reports!

29 Likes

a factor of 10? lol you were way off

edit: it’s come to my attention that Blizzard might’ve been bamboozled.

Double lol

27 Likes

Thanks for the fix !

7 Likes

Are you guys also looking at why we are getting booted out of BGs mid game? Lots of people are reporting this.

39 Likes

I don’t think literally anyone is gonna farm r14 on their alts if its getting cut by a factor of 10 lmfao

25 Likes

Anything reward-related seems to get fixed first.

23 Likes

10x ??? wtf

22 Likes

I just want them to acknowledge they are aware of the issue and working on a fix.

3 Likes

Nothing is ruined… It’s just accurate.

Man, as they said it was 10x

11 Likes

This post is literally the kid that reminds your proff that there was an assignment due

84 Likes

Can “soon” please be on the same timescale as yesterday’s maintenance? I’d like another day or two (or more) to benefit from a bug for a change.

16 Likes

No it makes the game more enjoyable so itll be changed really quick

19 Likes

It’s a shame the people who would benefit most from this (people still leveling to 60) will never get to take advantage of it.

I find it odd that the number is off by that much. I remember gearing I think two 60s in HWL gear in the original TBC pre-patch. The numbers I’ve seen some people post as the numbers they should be seem way too low to be accurate.

5 Likes

Yo lit its prepatch, let pep tie off some classic stuff cuting it by a factor of 10 is brutal “fix” it at launch plz

5 Likes

Except it is. I don’t think you understand how much bgs people are going to need to do now to get a single piece of gear with this, not to mention on top of what is now a 13 day prepatch because they had the entire servers down for an entire day almost.

Is a 2 week prepatch accurate? Last I checked it was 42 days. Why should we care about accuracy anymore with what goes on DURING A PREPATCH. They could literally just leave it like this as an apology for the ridiculously short prepatch by compare, for reference the shortest prepatch through all of retail was 28 days for BFA. This is HALF OF THAT. The excess honor would be gone by season 1 with how much honor the gear costs. NOBODY would have an issue then, so the people who hoarded 75k for cap are 3 gear pieces ahead, nobody would care.

To add insult to injury you basically have to get 1/10 the honor anyway because you have to roll over if you want a mark otherwise the server hiccups and kicks everyone out of the BG if it dares go longer than 10 minutes.

40 Likes