We are winning too much honor points per BG

I appear to be getting more honor in AV per kill. I don’t think it’s across the board yet. Are they really going to play the silent fix and say nothing card?

heaven forbid.

Hello Kaivax?! Please respond sir?..

lol im a hypocrite because i said i dont care if they fix it or not riiiiiighhhttt

i completely agree. should get at least 2 more weeks.

1 Like

How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources) Go look at this. Please.

Why would you make such a comment then? You offer nothing constructive to the conversation.

All you’re doing is essentially giving a slap in the face to people who do care – and without cause to do so.

This is trash.

1 Like

I agree, only if it means it gives Blizzard two more weeks to think about the initial release and make sure that works properly

1 Like

I was just in AV and killed a warlord and he gave scouts honor as well as the scout title kill. IDK what game u guys are playing but it sure isn’t Burning crusade thank u drive thru.

This test was done after the claims of titled kills.

not everyone is acting like garbage, but the people who are making personal attacks at OP because he found a bug are. be mad at blizzard for giving us a 12 day prepatch not a random player on the forums.

yeah this whole thread is REAL constructive. my bad.

do u play the game or just type on forums thank u drive thru

It’s true that a lot of the anger is being directed at the wrong person.

Whether the OP is correct or wrong is besides the point. Blizzard should have the brains to research and do the proper checks before making such a huge change.

After someone else reported it was showing the correct rank (not giving correct honor) it didnt immediately work for me. Multiple bgs later, in the middle of AV, it magically started showing correct ranks for people. Still the honor was wrong however.

some of it is… Now you’re just being childish.

yeah thats simply not true i just tested it thank u drive thru good try tho made me look

This is why WOW is dying.

1 Like

working for me, though im not getting additional honor, their ranks are present

Yeah that’s a lie i literally just tested thank u drive thru i am a vanilla and classic rank 14 i know how to read thank u drive thru good try made me look