We are winning too much honor points per BG

The anount you get depends on the number of player around you : a kill baseline is 14 honor if you kill solo, then divided by the number of players in combat, to a minimum of one and rounded up.

But a kill isnt 14. its around 5 right?

Yeah, they havent fixed the honor you gain from HKs yet, but for me and many others they have fixed the Ranks of the kills so far

Ive gain everything from 1 -> 14

I’ve gained 14 by killing someone solo, 7 when duo killing, so it seems pretty straight forward. It’s just that usually there are always people around in a BG so values seem lower

Still bumping just because i can.

1 Like

well i was in a wsg and i was getting title hks with 4 honour and ive just joined an ab and now there all private 1hks

I have never related more

Even if they fix the Honor gained from HKs we are still getting scammed. Since the original Pre-patch was 6 week and this one is 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Can confirm, now my ranks are working correctly when getting an HK

1 Like

Bumb…

#saysomething

I appear to be getting more honor in AV per kill. I don’t think it’s across the board yet. Are they really going to play the silent fix and say nothing card?

heaven forbid.

Hello Kaivax?! Please respond sir?..

lol im a hypocrite because i said i dont care if they fix it or not riiiiiighhhttt

i completely agree. should get at least 2 more weeks.

1 Like

How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources) Go look at this. Please.

Why would you make such a comment then? You offer nothing constructive to the conversation.

All you’re doing is essentially giving a slap in the face to people who do care – and without cause to do so.

This is trash.

1 Like

I agree, only if it means it gives Blizzard two more weeks to think about the initial release and make sure that works properly

1 Like