We are winning too much honor points per BG

I was redirected to this post from the Twitter link provided. I find this amount of information concerning considering multiple people seem to have pointed out that the information in the OP was invalid due to timing and potentially being a private server. Blizzard what is going on behind the scenes regarding HK calculation compared to actual values in TBC and how was the confirmation reached that it was indeed a bug. If this is all the information you have I find it concerning that such a large decision was made on what appears to be poorly presented evidence.

Yo how come the blizzard twitter is linking to this thread as if its information when the video comments on youtube clearly say its from a private server lol

Yet they ignore all the other threads with evidence showing this guy is full of crap.

I was redirected to this post from the Twitter link provided. I find this amount of information concerning considering multiple people seem to have pointed out that the information in the OP was invalid due to timing and potentially being a private server. Blizzard what is going on behind the scenes regarding HK calculation compared to actual values in TBC and how was the confirmation reached that it was indeed a bug. If this is all the information you have I find it concerning that such a large decision was made on what appears to be poorly presented evidence.

#saysomething

How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources) Bumping with more facts

So we get redirected so noone can see this mess from the outside :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Still baffled Blizzard has yet to say anything. How hard is it to say both sides are wrong and work out an in between by now? How did they go all day just ignoring the issue?

Actually insane that we haven’t got a response.

Yeah where’s the response.

Andy cloud a blizz employee they are trolling us.

1 Like

No one at blizzard is aware shaman dont have watershield at prepatch.

Leave flying bots all thru classic , randomly patch this

1 Like

We should all call their customer support phone number. Oh wait they don’t have one, what a shiiiiiiit company!

Well they just put out their hotfix without any addresses to this. pack it up for another 24hours boys

1 Like

The “phone” has been ringing all day blizz. You going to answer the call or what?
I’m sure if there was an issue where thousands of people couldn’t buy store mounts it would be fixed immediately.

Ghosting us harder then a tinder match.

4 Likes

No response just reinforces the fact that blizzard has become a garbage company. They don’t give a #### about what the players want, only the CEO’s and Activision’s pockets.

Hey blizzard your mom called, shes all worried she can’t get a hold of you. You ok?

1 Like

Give me welfare epics blizzard!

Bumping again