We are winning too much honor points per BG

That’s some quality tin foil hat thinking. I don’t give them that much credit. I think this was trash analysis done by an analyst that clearly rushed the work. It was then presented to decision makers as “accurate” and decision makers went forward with this “solution.”

Honestly, this is legit on Blizzard for listening to the information from a troll and rushing a decision rather than actually giving it enough time to validate. This was trash. There is an alternative thread that shows it is trash. The worst part of it is that there was literally no reason to rush this decision. #sigh.

And now people are just banking marks rather than using them which makes the situation at 70 somehow worse. Brilliant really.

1 Like

You’re trash. Funny part is you probably farmed the honour cap before going to the forums and ruining people’s fun. You’re like Randall from the cartoon Recess I used to watch as a kid. Just a slimy scumbag who thinks he’s doing “good” but in reality just a complete downer who ruined everyone’s fun.

6 Likes

Ya I am mostly because being sarcastic. I really do wonder how decisions are done at blizzard anyone though. It is just baffling they made a change based on some videos from late season TBC so quickly but now presented with evidence of this not being how it was in the pre patch we get nothing.
Also they seem to just not care this pre patch is just is so much shorter than the original. They also were fine changing this time to allow boosts as the claim to allow people to jump right in so seems like higher honor would go along with this line of thinking.
I just cannot understand their thinking at all anymore…

Real talk, this gives a serious advantage to people who got to play during this time. They are DAYS ahead of people who couldn’t play until after. The 70 honor gear will be critical to success in season 1 and now players have an unfair advantage in obtaining it over others with similar time investment just due to them playing during this mistake.

5 Likes

Because it’s not prepatch Andycloud’s videos are not in prepatch

1 Like

Think about how cringy it would have been for EVERYONE to walk around with full Rank 14 gear? Yes I bet it was fun getting better gear with 1/10th the effort of people who actually played vanilla classic…

But thats not really fair now is it? Welp I do agree the x10 factor was way to much it should have been 50 to 60% nerf so not EVERYONE come the 1st would have rank 14 gear. Do a little work and go raid MC ONY ZG etc… EARN some epics. isnt that what classic was all about feeling like youve earned something?

Lets not whine and turn this into retail now…

and thats what they were trying to fix :rofl: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Have you heard of TBC? Raiding Kara for equivalent gear is super easy as well. None of this matters in a couple weeks, just let people have their fun. IF you managed to get Warlord, you still get your title and the enjoyment you had back in classic.

Well, I get the thinking to some extent. Say you have players banking honor + marks for 70 instead of using them for prepatch. If they get too much honor, they will walk into pretty decent gear for a fresh 70 (minus the EOTS pieces). So I get changing it. I don’t understand the factor of 10. That’s the part that is baffling. In what world does getting less than 300 bonus honor FOR A WIN make sense? Pretty sure my last win was 168 bonus honor. That’s a straight up pittance and was clearly not thought through. At all.

Except that’s not really the issue. The issue is how banking this honor would impact level 70 epics.

1 Like

Bro it’s prepatch, HWL gear won’t matter at all in 12 days. Why force people to STILL raid for content and gear that will be obsolete in less than 2 weeks. Let people have fun.

1 Like

Nothin new, I’m a fool, tend to be a bit dramatic, drug abuse… keeps me loose, compelling and enigmatic.

I agree. Let the people have fun!

You don’t want everyone in r14 fine, thats fine. But are we going 2 be clearing honor kids farmed during this. Because at 70 they just get pvp gear…

I agree the factor of 10 is way to much but yes you see my point in everyone getting r14 gear so easily would have be uberr cringy…Banking the honor is definitely not a good thing either.

A nerf of 50 to 60% would be fair to everyone i think.

Kaivax reply was post #79 in this thread. Were now at 1233 and haven’t heard anything from Blizz in response to this “outrage”

2 Likes

But according to the OP, Assmongloid says it’s accurate now. KEKW

They’re just going to let people be mad for the next two weeks and then it’ll die out once TBC is live.

1 Like

you know what? Fair is fair, they should take all that honor and gear away from you and make it 1/10. But it seems like you have the “f you, I got mine” attitude.

You guys messed up.

You’re the annoying kid in class who reminds the teacher to assign homework aren’t you?

1 Like