We are now closer to February than Early December

While I am in the same boat as you, I am only here for classic, we both need to realize that we are really only paying for retail wow which currently provides a side version of the game.

I know it’s not a direct comparison but it’s like buying Call of Duty to only play the campaign. Are there players that do this? Yup. Would they be considered as only paying for the campaign mode? Nah, in fact if they told you they bought COD you probably assumed it was specifically for the online content in 2019/2020 as that is the “retail” version of COD

Speak for yourself.

Thanks for clearing that up (being serious no /s)

hey thanks for speaking for everyone pal.

much appreciated.

:expressionless:

2 Likes

So far I’ve read about 10 different threads, complaining about the same imperfection. Can we move on?

Complaining changes nothing. If Blizzard is not pre-announcing BWL, there is a REASON. If Blizzard said one thing and did something different, there is a REASON. Your complaining will not make that REASON disappear.

Blizzard isn’t perfect. Costco isn’t perfect. No company and no person is perfect. I already knew that. I still buy their products.

Talking about bugs, issues in the game, and possible cheating is different. Things players experience in the game is information that Blizzard needs to know about.

Well, it kind of answers that question right there, the rest pertained to other things.

Tell a programmer that a (large) softare product is late, and she will reply “And the sun came up again today. So what else is new?”

It is NOT being late that is rare, for large software.

Ask a programmer to give you a firm completeion date, and he will reply “What, you want me to lie to you?”

Completion dates for large software are pure guesswork. Yes, large software has been around since the 1970s. No, nobody has yet figured out how to make it predictable.

Maybe my software experience explains why I don’t get upset by the various ways that WoW releases are late, or buggy, or both. Which they often are.

dec 9th: “and now for the info drop you’ve all been waiting for, the content we said would come out the week of the 10th is coming out at regular patch time on the 10th!”

wow, we never would have guessed, thanks for keeping us in the loop!