We are getting a Legendary bow

The Sylvanas dropped bow is now legendary on the ptr. It doesnt currently have the unique crafted equipped label which is leading some people to hope that we can equip the bow AND a crafted legendary. If anyone gets more info on this let us know here.

1 Like

I would be incredibly surprised if it didn’t work with our other legendaries, to be frank.

I’m tired of Blizzard showing their biased in this game. They also gave them a bow in Nyalotha that was BiS for BM. Where is the survival weapon? I know we are the ugly step child of hunters but come on :frowning:

1 Like

We need devs like who made wow the devs now dont care what the people want = we need new 1s

I’m confused… one of the bows from Ny’alotha, one of many different weapon drops, was BiS for BM hunters, so thus they should make a legendary exclusively for survival hunters?

Junk ill have my elfs make better 1

Just weapon swap to use the effect…

They could at least give a weapon that has bis stats for sv for once :wink:

THere are two M+ weapons with Bis stats for SV, either the one from DOS with Haste vers or the one from plaguefall with crit haste.

I know. But in this example, the only way to get 226 bis weapon is pure rng luck AND you can’t get the what was it? 230 or 233 ilvl?