WC3 reforged Blademaster armor. Wow

Please make that the orc heritage armor i promise ill be a good boy

4 Likes

You’re a Tauren

2 Likes

Ive got like 13 warriors

1 Like

Orc heritage armor exsists in WoD

The orc blademaster was more a rogue than a warrior… so it can exist.

1 Like

Yeah, it does look kinda nice, but the Blademasters were from the Burning Blade clan, whereas the majority of Orgrimmar Orcs are from the Warsong Clan, which is why the color of the Horde is red: same as the Warsong Clan color. You’ll probably get a Warsong Clan themed heritage armor. But who knows?

The Warsong color is Warcraft 3 was Purple.

The Horde color has always been red. And nothing says that majority of Orgrimmar are from the Warsong clan.

1 Like

Yes, the Warsong did use purple in Warcraft 3, since Thrall was already using red. I was probably wrong, as it is much more likely due to the red that the Blackrock Clan used. You see, World of Warcraft has stuck with the Warcraft 2 colors used for the various clans/kingdoms quite well. Both the Warsong and the Blackrock Clans used the Red color in Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal.

So, I will amend my previous statement: The majority of Orcs in Orgrimmar are either Warsong or Blackrock Orcs.

Here are the following clans of Orcs:

Blackrock. Found some followed Thrall, but many more can be found in Blackrock Mountain.

Warsong. Followed Grom who followed Thrall to Kalimdor.

Stormreaver. Small clan, pretty much wiped out with Gul’dan at the Tomb of Sargeras.

Twilight’s Hammer. All around, but not allied with the Horde.

Bleeding Hollow. Majority of them fled back to Draenor and can be found as Fel Orcs in what is now Outland.

Dragonmaw. Found in the Wetlands and Twilight Highlands.

Burning Blade. These are the blademasters. But much of the Burning Blade turned to the Legion and were overcome. They’ve actually been perennial “bad guys” in many Horde quests, and some Alliance quests as well. So, while it is possible that Orcs might get heritage armor based off the Burning Blade, it’s not that likely.

The Shadowmoon, Shattered Hand, Bleeding Hollow, Thunderlord, Laughing Skull, and Bonechewer Orcs stayed on Draenor and when it became Outland, eventually became Fel Orcs.

The Frostwolf, as we know, have their home in Alterac.

So, of the Orcs that make up the vast majority of Orgrimmar are quite simply the Warsong and the Blackrock Orcs. Sure, there are other clans there, but we can see from in game information that the other clans do not live in Orgimmar, mainly.

So, in the end, expect a Warsong or Blackrock themed armor set. Most likely a Warsong set, to honor Grom and even pre-corrupted Garrosh. Or possibly an Ogrim themed set.

1 Like

Sorry, but Mag’har already have that…

And in three colors, too.

Unfortunately, I’m under the assumption that Humans and Orcs are just going to get reimagined Stormwind Knight and Kor’kron armors respectively…

And after the debacle with the Gilnean Heritage armor, I am seriously believing those two sets will become a reality more and more by the minute.

Agreed, amazing looking set. Not sure how they would bring it into the game but I’d sure as hell love it for my orc warrior.

1 Like

I’m going to disagree there. It depends on the story of the quests. The clans don’t really exist in the horde anymore. There is no longer any distinction between the clans among the green orcs story wise. Except of course the Frostwolves who are part of the horde but live seperate from the bulk of other orcs.

Top this off with Thrall who seems to be taking up the mantle of orc leader again and most likely the one who the quest will be centered around being a Frostwolf. I can 95 percent say the orc heritage armour will be Frostwolf themed.

its a strictly warrior set, the orc heritage armor should be the orgrin plate armor that thrall used

That is something I didn’t think of. Or maybe Saurfang’s. It was generic red that had a warrior look to it but was actually mostly leather.

9.0 looks like it will be death/Sylvanas themed. I could see the quest being defending Saurfang’s grave from Sylvanas’ minions looking to raise him as undead. In the end we burn the body or something to save him form being raised, leaving his armour. Then Thrall saying he would have wanted you to wear it to fight Sylvie and kill her knowing a piece of him was used to do it.

I would vote for the reforged Shaman armor – the orcs were shamanistic roaming tribes before Mannoroth arrived with the offer of power.

But that peon look – that’s definitely everyday wear on the streets of Orgrimmar!

Give me the damn blademaster armor

1 Like

For real, man. I am being blown away again and again with each new character model we see. They look absolutely incredible. The blademaster is definitely one of my favourites. I’m especially loving the little details, like WoW weapons appearing on their appropriate characters. Like Antonidas with his staff from icecrown, or the Tauren Chieftain hero wielding the axe of the tauren chieftains from end time.

1 Like

They are putting a ton of effort into wc3. It makes me wonder what their expectations are.

I cant imagine them completely redoing wc3 without wc4 being on the table

HotS he was some sort of Rogue Warrior Monk as described by your three sheets to the wind friend.

2 Likes

I assumed the Stromgarde warfront was the heritage armor for humans and orcs.

Here to everyone too lazy to look it up. This is the blademaster.

1 Like