Way to track world quests with specific rewards?

Hello,

I am looking for a way to track certain world quests without having to log on all of the different characters. Basically I need to find out if on a given day any of the following quests are up:

• Recipe rewards for rank 3 recipes (legion/bfa) for all professions ( I have alts with each)

• Turn ins that reward expulsom

• Weapon/Armor rewards that are not learned yet

All I have so far is a quest tracker addon which displays a summary of world quests for a given zone, and I just have to check that on each alt to see the sort of quests that are up, but I’d really like to way to just get a digest of what I need to do for the day instead of logging on to every character.

It really doesn’t have to be in game if there is some third party sort of way to query wowhead for what world quests are up for that day.

I don’t think there is any addon that will get this data without you logging in on each alt.

Wowhead does show the active world quests for both bfa and legion and that can be useful
https://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/bfa/na
https://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/legion/na

It’s not perfect. It’s my understanding that they are generating this data with the help of users and not actively getting it through some kind of WoW/Blizz web service API. They have users that have volunteered to install a special data gathering addon and an external exe for uploading that data to wowhead. The user with the addon/uploader logs into WoW, the data is gathered in the background as he/she views a map, and the external exe uploader sends it to wowhead. It’s possible that if none of their uploader users with blacksmithing (for example) log on before you view the wowhead pages, you won’t see the blacksmithing world quest that you’re waiting for.

They do have quite a few users that do the uploading for them so most of the time their maps are fairly accurate but I have seen times where a new world quest was in WoW but not on the wowhead WQ page.