Way to disable pop-up quest dialogue?

I don’t like the pop-up dialogue that appears at the bottom center of the screen when you fly into a world quest area. Is there a way to disable it?

1 Like

There is an addon called “BeQuiet” which will disable (almost) all of the talking head popups in the game.

I think there’s maybe one or two that it doesn’t catch that I’ve noticed.

3 Likes

Hide Talking Head add-on will do that and Move Anything will also do it

I finally installed an add-on since blizzard doesn’t want to offer the option to make the #$@#$@#$#@ popups stop. I don’t mind the chat text and voice over, but that %$^$% popup is annoying and always pops at the worst possible time.
take a look at cursed client add-on ‘hidetalkinghead’

1 Like

i got the addon called “move anything”

this allowed me to just drag the pop up message to the top of the screen and even make it smaller

great add on

sorry to bring back a 2019 problem… but it’s 2020 and this is still an issue. Has blizzard added a way to turn the little yellow boxes off yet? I can’t find anything in the interface.

Nothing has been added to the options in the client. The same solutions listed above are still valid however.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty funny that it’s something they thought was cool but quickly became annoying. Looks like “No Talking Heads” is an addon that will still get rid of them.

Not to Necro, but I was SO pleased to find this on a google search!

However, MoveAnything hasn’t been updated since the last xpac. I did find another addon named, “MoveAny” which seems to perform the same tasks?

Its 2023 and is this still not an in game option? World of Addons?

2 Likes

Sorry to necro, but it’s stupid little things like this that are killing this game. Sometimes I wonder if the devs hear these complaints, but spitefully ignore them, because the devs like the ‘features’ and the players just don’t know what they are talking about.