#water strider mount back!

Let me reiterate: if you want to waterwalk with the strider, nothing changes. At all. You don’t have a parachute/anti-daze today, and you can just not have it later. Player choice. Sorry.

No. The change is good for the game.

1 Like

Always existed. Every player always had access and the choice of whether or not to use it. Im just very skeptical of blizzard now. Anything unique will eventually be killed and handed out. Best to not work for anything and wait for the handout

And now it’s been expanded. Do you want waterwalking, parachutes, or a permanent anti-daze? Make your decision.

already had all 3

Then what have you lost?

My strider

You. Can. Still. Use. It.
But NOW
you can use
OTHER
mounts too

Let me word this better. Sorry my one word answers were childish

I dont like working for things to gain advantages only to have those handed out to others for no effort. Its gonna happen, i cant stop it, but its annoying to see this happen so many times in the game. Handouts ar everyturn to negate any effort

1 Like

#WaterStriderMountNerfed as it should have been in WoD.

I agree, remove the ability to pick herbs from the Golem and make that another equipment item.

You guys are saying if they leave it the same it does not effect us but that’s not true. All that will do is make it so people use the strider anywhere near water and their favorite mount with the daze protection everywhere else.

I don’t want to be forced into using a mount (or waste a ton of extra time.) and think mount equipment is a good way to counter that. I have gotten a good use out of my mounts for years and would love to retire them for good.

1 Like