#water strider mount back!

Type water strider mount back the way it was!

1 Like

So you’d rather it be the ONE mount that can’t have any other affect and that all other mounts get to choose water walking or any other equipment?

1 Like

NO!
FINALLY WE ARE FREE FROM THE WATER STRIDER’S TYRANNY!

15 Likes

Yes.

Strider owners automatically get one of equipment to add it to any mount even the strider for free.

From Blizz in another post.

3 Likes

I rather keep the things we already earned than buy vendor items for the same thing

4 Likes

we are FREE
the ungodly reign of the waterwalking bugs is ENDED

7 Likes

It’s an interesting idea, but I feel Blizzard should focus on mounts that never had any special ability, like riding the Fox mount could make special critter companions - Such as a rainbow bunny or rubber ducky - appear in the world that you can click on and add them to your critter companion follower library

I don’t know about the OP, but yes, I would rather the strider be left alone, just like the sky golem, and allow me the choice of whether to use the strider and have another ability on my other mounts, or have variety in my water walking mounts.

4 Likes

You can have this. Strider owners automatically get one of water walking equipment to add it to any mount even the strider for free.

1 Like

They’re not taking the strider from you. They aren’t removing water walking. They’re literally just giving everyone more choices.

2 Likes

What? Hell no, this is a brilliant plan. Go Blizz.

disagree, read the notes on wowhead, its fine

With this system you can equip any equipment to your favorite mounts like the fox, a parachute, water walking, etc…

It’s per character, and I have not seen them clarify if they’ll be giving a freebie to every character on the account, or just to the character(s) with the rep to buy the water strider. The wording “there will be one available that will be bind on account” doesn’t clarify anything about the freebie.

If you decide not to replace the free item you will get from the mailbox absolutely nothing will change for you.

1 Like

Leaving the strider as it is defeats the point of the equipment system. It’s about giving more freedom of choice, not keeping it restricted to one OP mount.

2 Likes

How would exempting the water strider from the equipment system keep you from using water striding on your other mounts?

3 Likes

From Blizz on another thread:

I don’t think hashtags can have spaces in them op.