#water strider mount back!

But the equipment, as I understand it, affects all mounts on a character. So if they send the free water walking item to the character who earned the rep and purchased the strider, that means of the mounts on one of my toons will be able to water walk, but the ability isn’t account wide. I’d still have to purchase more water walking shoes for my alts, if I wanted water walking for them.

Yours wouldn’t be affected if everything was LEFT ALONE. As I said, don’t tell me how to play this game. I don’t tell you how to play it.

But telling us that this opportunity for a choice for the strider is bad and shouldn’t happen is telling us how to play.

1 Like

Can’t do that with the golem. Water strider should be treated the same way. Rocket science? No.

#MakeAmphibiansAmphibiousAgain

It is works like this it will be best they leave as is.

We get one free item that grants us walking waterwalking (per strider). We can put that item into a strider or any other mount we wish. Then all the characters on that account can use that strider/or other mount to water walk with.

We can get the daze equipment and put that into another mount and all the characters on the account can use that mount for the no daze effect.

Same thing with the parachute item.

Actually you are, because I want very much to permanently disable the daze effect and will happily trade waterwalking for it.

Golem only affects herbalists. Most characters aren’t herbalists. Everyone has to crawl on the ground and traverse water at some point.

Because the problem is too many Striders. No one is going to buy the new item for every character unless they have to. So, if you leave the Strider, leveling will still be 99% Striders because no one cares what mount they are using while power leveling.

Considering that the golem won’t have any additional perks because of its gathering perk, the water walking perk should be treated the same way. Why do you people feel the need to remove everything? Ugh, I can’t talk about this anymore. I’m already incredibly irritated.

I’ve noticed. On the other hand, I’m overjoyed.

Honestly, though, mounts are already account bound, why would mount equipment not be account bound?

Won’t the interface be in the Mounts tab of the Collections menu, so you change the mount and it should change for all characters on the account? No?

1 Like

They might not have to buy the item for every character - they might get the item for free, put it on the strider and then that equipment on that strider works for all characters.

What’s your point? It’s an exception. I’m done here though. Keep defending the removal of what we already have. Good job.

Exactly. It may work like this.

For something that affects others but wouldn’t affect you if it remained the same. That’s incredibly selfish.

Make Water Strider Great Again!

It doesn’t affect you at all. You can keep using a waterstrider to waterwalk. I, however, can no longer be dazed at the expense of waterwalking. Funny how player choice, the one thing this forum constantly whines about, being given to us is raged at LOL

1 Like

It would affect us. It would mean we couldn’t apply the parachute or daze equipment to the strider. So how selfish of you.

1 Like

Feels like more reason to buff shaman waterwalking now