Water Element & Mirror Image doesn't work

I have put in ticket after ticket and your’re not tracking them. I am unable to play a good game because my the game has issues and my Water Element and my Mirror Images doesn’t work and I’m unable to have assistance from them both in battle so I die. Please fix my game play which I have paid for!

Gamegirl.

what’s wrong with them?

your frost spec has “Lonely Winter” selected, which replaces the elemental.
if you want to use the elemental, you need to select the elemental instead of Lonely Winter.

what are your mirror images doing?
is the spell casting? not casting?

How exactly are the not working? Are you sure you are using a spec that has them available?

Also, make sure that you’ve actually activated a spec once you’ve put in the points/made changes. (I’ve made that mistake and wondered why my abilities weren’t working.)

This is not the right forum for this question. You’ll want either technical support or game issues/bugs. That said, you’ll have to be more specific in the question when you ask. You have to say WHY they don’t work, are they just standing there? Can you not summon them? Are you not spec’d into them in frost? You logged out in fire spec, so you wouldn’t have an elemental anyway.

i don’t think either of these issues are bugs or tech issues.

it seems more likely it’s just a misunderstanding about how things work.

Yep, I didn’t look at OP’s frost spec to see that they didn’t have elemental! That would explain that issue. :slight_smile: