Was told 3.6K GS was too low for H+ on my ret pally

Never mind the fact I’ve already done 2+ dozen H+ dungeons on that character. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Game needs raider io.

That would at least show you ran this a few times.

3 Likes

ikr.
Main RIO always supersedes anything else.
Whenever I’d have some random 700 RIO apply to SD 15, but main had like 2.7k RIO, that’d be insta invite.

I called it before it even came out, groups won’t want people who could actually use the gear which are arguably the ones who need to run it the most.

When it rewards gear worse than naxx despite being harder it creates an Abyss Crystal farm scenario of only overgeared people.

15 Likes

Lets just bring everything from retail. We alrdy got the token, we getting unnecessary gear vendors, people crying for tmog etc. Hell lets just add LFR and IO and go for the full retail experience.

4 Likes

You can easily get people for the daily that are 4.4k+
That’s why people ask for it, why wouldn’t you want to go faster.

1 Like

My lock had issues getting into H+ until she hit 4k.
But muh sOcIaL iNtErAcTiOnS is why this is better than RDF according to blizzard :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

If you had social interactions with people maybe you could ask them do a H+ with you.
And H+ wouldn’t be in RDF if they add it anyway. So it’s kinda checkmate.

1 Like

Why not exactly?

2 Likes

That’s how M+ work and H+ is based of that.
Because that type of content is not designed for a queue.

4.4k is Ulduar gear. H+ drops Naxx gear. God forbid people try to gear up in appropriate content. :clown_face: :earth_americas:

10 Likes

“So hey, like, I have full T8 and I dont need to run heroics or H+. So, like, this isn’t a problem for me, so, like, it’s not a problem for anybody else because I am the only person who actually plays this game. You’re probably feeling blown away by how intelligent I am.”

8 Likes

Wow has always been like that, if there’s a reason for overgeared people to keep doing content then you’ll be competing with them for a spot.

The WoW community does love to gatekeep.

10 Likes

It’s a decent reason to join a guild or make friends I’d say. But yes it can be annoying.

2 Likes

Pally is Horde, so I don’t know anyone on that side. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

at that ilvl it might be easier to do naxx, if youre on my server I wouldn’t mind helping but I doubt you chose Ashkandi.

They don’t like to make content with personnal responsability something on a queue because it has a high failure rate.

1 Like

No, Grobb mob for life. I actually like doing H+ dungeons. I can do them here and there as I have time instead of having to set aside several hours for a raid. Not really looking to raid on this character right now.

I’d actually like LFR in Classic. But I would make it so the LFR of the raid rewarded the original items (ie LFR Naxx would reward the i200 gear it use to).

LFR’s downfall in Retail was the BS ‘item level reforging’, where you could walk into LFR and come out with gear that had forged to Normal/Heroic item levels.

1 Like

Getting tired of these threads when the answer is always “make your own group”

If I’m making a group, I’m not taking a 3.6k dps

If I join a group and the leader is 3.6k dps, I’m like “oh well whatever”.

3 Likes