Was I good or evil

Babies that started attacking us upon waking(thanks to hearing our approach) with us left with the choice of them or us.

Let us be murdered by newborns or slay the newborns in self defense… That was the choice given to us. If only we weren’t there. In that case we might have seen Primalists eaten by the Whelps who would have eventually grew up into Fire Dragons.

It’d make the universe

Hey now, as a fully grown and semi-rational adult, if you wake me up by jumping on my bed? I might start throwing hands at you too.

The whelps did nothing wrong. We killed babies for the crime of being mad at us when we woke them up.

We are the evil.

Start breathing fire on someone for waking you up by walking right next to you will cause any such person to defend themselves or die.

In otherwords Fire breathers cannot safely sleep without someone(the sleeper or waker) being murdered or harmed when they are accidentally woken up.

Incidentally the Dragonkin who had us walk too close to the Eggs(after telling us they wouldn’t hatch) is dead herself so she doesn’t have to live with the guilt she has. She payed the price for her reckless endangerment and manslaughter of Dragon Whelps!

Ok, but we both know that is a lie, Yven. We didn’t just walk near the whelplings. Not at all.

Warlocks were shouting curses and throwing evil at their mom.
Mages were throwing arcane cold explosions.
Hunters were firing off their semiautomatic guns/bows/crossbows.
Warriors were smashing their mighty swords against their mom’s scaly hide.
Rogues were screaming about how they deserved the best loot and demeaning other rogues in front of their assembled allies.
Paladins (and/or shamans depending of which version of Onyxia this is), druids and priests were… There also. Doing… Loud things.

Imagine waking up for the very first time to all that violence, as some filthy rogue suddenly runs over not just your egg, but the eggs of your brothers and sisters. And you just wanna investigate this racket, when suddenly some of the mob violently assaulting your mother starts rushing at you, trying to HANDLE IT!!!

What does that even mean to a little baby whelpling?

Face it, Yven.

We murdered those babies for having the audacity to be awoken because a rogue got feared into them.

Eh??? You are talking about Onyxia!? That other guy was talking about the Waking Shores Questline!

The Waking Shores Questline is all about the Dragonkin caretaker of the Eggs sending us to fetch the Eggs rescuing them from Primalist alterations not considering that the Eggs would be that close to hatching the second we walk next to them!

Onyxia’s Eggs on the other hand are most certainly the Raiders’ fault. I honestly don’t remember going near the Eggs as I was already so high level I could deal with Onyxia very quickly solo.

1 Like

I am just very passionate in my defense of poor whelpling.

Wrathion states he was fully sentient whilst still in the egg.
They were evil before they hatched!!

No, you were evil before you hatched!!!

Wrathion is a special magic boy. Most whelps don’t hatch into pre-teen bodies.

And Dreadmoore is a special magic boy who hatched as a pre-teen EVIL!!!

He ended the whelps in the 4th trimester, is all.

Deathlord: “Hey Alexstraza can I borrow your book, or else?”

Alexstraza: “What? Who are you?”

Deathlord: “Cowabunga it is then.”

1 Like

A fate worse than death indeed.