"Warthin" is the abbreviation we are going with?

TWW or WW

Not calling it something that looks like rat poison or some stupid tiktok shipping trend.

1 Like

I assumed it was gonna be TWW or WW myself.

4 Likes

Warthin: The Earth is flat. TWW: The Earth is round.

2 Likes

I hope not, its silly. TWW is better - just as TBC was apt.

3 Likes

tea double you double you is apt people you heard here first lmao

the earth is actually an oblate spheroid. and I call the expansion warthin

Oblate Spheroids are round, not flat.

2 Likes

that’s so cool but you were wrong tho hope that helps. You the only person here that claims earth is 2d as in round is 2d. YIKES

warthin 4lyfe

tee dub dub

ez

Warthin: The Earth is approximated by a zero curvature manifold. TWW: The Earth is approximated by a positive curvature manifold.

2 Likes

Don’t bother arguing with the classic dk they are just here to troll retail like other classic characters do.

what you say about me?

i thought it was WoW TWW

pls don’t spread you flat earth agenda.

Anyone who supports the term Warthin and says they believe the Earth is round is truly a liar of the highest order!

1 Like

The earth is neither round or flat. It is a hexagonal prism, obviously.

that’s sound like HUAWEI shout…

WORLD OF WAR CALL OF DUTY, YEAH… No wonder they want to do only up to 11.2, so limited, so pathetic for an expanding potential.

ONLY M… :rofl: :rofl:

i mean Titan, but it reminds me of my idea that the titans created a nano android race to bring something more JRPG to the MMO as it was with Warcraft 3 and MoP, anyway…

At least the last titan is easy…TlT

1 Like

hehehe… Blizzard has to give us more fanservices like the beautiful moments of Warcraft 3.

But with more anime.

Well, it looks like the jury is out. Everybody but a small handful of wierdos hates “warthin”.

Reason has prevailed!

Faith in humanity restored!