Warthin is a terrible shortened name for the new expac

or you could just pronounce it as wok/ woke. /yw happy to help

no it sounds dumber than any combination of letters. Who comes up with these names, has the mythic plus mentality trickled down to the point where we can’t even just say the actual name?

Babe, all english words are combination of letters, or sometimes just one letter and sometimes symbols or the eggplant or the peach emoji <3

It does sound silly, but I can appreciate your resolve to an extent.

Yes but those letter combos make sense and aren’t terrible like the word your silly cult is trying to foist on the WoW community.

1 Like

calm down, warthin is long way to go before it comes out

I’m calling it by it’s proper name: Wow 2

WoW+

ten chars

It’s nerds trying to be clever. Manduin sounds stupid too but still it persists.

It’s just like legion bro

midnight is simple doesn’t need shortening

Yes, so just accept your fate already we control wow

It literally has the same sound as the name “War within” just said quickly — it’s a portmanteau

Names in general are a community established thing driven by social exchanges, iteration, pruning of bad iterations (like any WW variant) until society naturally lands on the best option

So we agree then that warthin is bad and needs a good pruning.

1 Like

Ya, what gives? It does sound like some sort of prescription pill or medicine name

Wawi, the J.Lo name for it. Wah-wee.

Or w/in, said as “win.”

Dubs is cute.

That drug thinner nick is gonna get morphed to all sorts of unpleasantries, like Warthog or WartsNall, etc. And it’s too long for an abbreviated form.

1 Like

I mean, technically, it’s WoW 11. :wink: