Warsong is unplayable on Warsong Weekend

WSG is a strategic battleground you always needed 4 dps and a healer in Vanilla WoW to kill a proper flag carrier and his heals.
More abilities being available to a flag carrier have made it a lot easier for them to escape battle however.

This 50% reduction has actually made the Warsong more like how it was was in Vanilla except for an FC being able to survive alone, crossing the field with enemy on him.

Back in the day as an FC it was meet up with the team or cross the field without being caught only 2 options, now you can just hot yourself up, go bear form and walk across.

Again, not every game has a dedicated flag carrier sweaty druid spamming consumes. There is a night and day difference when a game has this or not. I would argue that the games that donā€™t have that are way more fun.

So basically you admit you lose because you are bad at it and need an absurd 50% less damage to not die?
You are the one gokuing my bro.

There is no team play involved here, if healer has mana, fc isnt dying, if FC is a druid healer, he legit gonna try to die. All he gotta do is having a reaction spawn of 2-3 seconds, which is long af.

bro vanilla wow people didnt use faps, lips nro had runes.
This isnt vanilal wow

Also healers if not peeled died, now you gotta be extremely bad and horrendous to die as a healer.

And im a healer btw.
Game is at a geriatric and glacial pc

copium.
its actually not like this. i que wsg all the time since, and its not like this. your team just sucks and you suck. youre openly admitting you suck. literally.

They are not hard to learn and itā€™s how vanilla wsg has always been

It actually is like that I literally watched stormx 5v1 while his entire team was on O failing to kill the efc because the 50% damage nerf is a garbage change. I can literally survive on my enh sham vs 3-5 people until I am oom or get stun locked by a rogue for 10 seconds.

If you want AB rep, grind Bloodmoons,
If you want WSG rep, Grind Ashenvale,
If you want honor, grind incursions.

Thank you very much.

Iā€™l stay away from WSG for now.

Idk wsg was easy for me and da boyz, 7 minute games on average. Purging the opps never die, wait for the frenzied regen to be on cd easy clap or just Zerg the fc before he picks up the flag then camp in his graveyard. Sounds like a lack of shamans and arms warriors problem.

Classic ranker here. WSG is more hph than AB. That is all

This is crazy, but true. And it goes to show you just how out of touch this development team is with their game.

Part of me wishes I had gone in there on my ele spec with the 55% wolf with WoE and a crap ton of armor with Riptideā€¦ just for the trolling.

But WSG is awful with or without this PvP event.

Instead of adding a timer, they should take from retail the stacking damage buff.

50% reduction in damage now, but after say 10 min. or so, that 50% goes away and adds on 5% damage taken per 2 minutes or something like that. Only applies to flag carriers though.

oooph Iā€™m glad I got exalted wsg out of the weay

I wouldnā€™t call the honor part true lol. But 100% for AB and WSG. I agree with the first guy, I would do AB/STV. AB is pretty chill consistent honor. WSG is good if you have great premade as you can rush games pretty quickly if you can steamroll. If you not in a 5 stack premade though can be very bad.

get a 5man and camp the spot between the satyers and the logging camp. ez 100 honor per kill, and its a choke point. 10kills in 20secā€™s thats 1k honor. BGs give 500-750 if you win, then the +3 marks gives 1k. thats a 10minute game on a good day.

The jump is super busted. Would be absolutely impossible to kill a resto Druid with the flag with the 50% damage nerf

we had zero issues in our 5 man

Try purging/dispelling. Try some cc on other players, spam slows ectā€¦ Its really not that hard

So it taking a coordinated 5 man team to take out a single feral druid flag carrier without support is good design?

Damage Reduction was nice and all, but they should just also put a Healing Reduction in place next time. In addition to looking into Mana Management for certain classes.