Warsong Gulch not giving rep on lose

Yeah east coast and west coast not queuing against eachother is player caused. You right tho. Same with changing how classes functioned in a given patch for 14 years, because at year 14 you think it should not function that way

You do know that battlegroups being split by region is how is ACTUALLY was supposed to be right?

They didn’t have every single NA server all queueing together when they released cross realm bgs, they were split

Literally every complaint you’ve listed has been nothing but your own subjective baby rage about the game working as intended.

Maybe classic wow just isn’t the game for you

Some things can’t be achieved by yourself in an MMO. I would suggest finding your way in to a premade or just making this one of the things that you will not achieve. This is “kinda” on par with not being able PUG naxx when it is released.

1 Like

“Baby rage” lol ok guy. Wanting to improve the community through impactful non gameplay changing modifications is a problem. We are already in Classic + and you are ignoring that. Many of us wanted a classic game, but they have made it evident that they don’t really care because people like you will praise blizzard no matter what. I hope you enjoy your hour+ queues buddy

I dont play AV because i actually get invited to premades, so those hour long queues are of no concern to me, have fun crying. Im sure the devs will reply to you any minute now

Plz remove battlegroups blizz

Works for me.

Can you please confirm my theory that your “reference client” is actually a drunk guy named Jim who is semi passed out in a stairwell? Whenever you need an answer you just prop open the door and yell to him and try and decipher his incoherent muttering. My guild likes to call him “Bnet Jim”.

5 Likes

Bnet Jim got his answers from Kronos

1 Like

I’m glad they took AV away from alliance but said pugging WSG is fine lmao

Maybe because you were NEVER supposed to be able to premade in AV in the firstplace and horde were incapable of exploiting the system in the same way alliance could, whereas BOTH factions are intended and capable of forming premades in WSG

Cry more

Because people are tired of only seeing these kinds of fixes after the zoomers have already taken advantage of them.

No, their lack of response is why people get upset. Things go for months without being addressed or even responded to. Then when they do actually respond, it’s about something else most of the time or they’ve created a solution looking for a problem (like the timezone fiasco).

Don’t read the “petty complaints” if you don’t like them. They are big enough problems that they are causing people to quit the game, but you are free to ignore these facts. Much like Blizzard does.

*or should I say Bnet Jim?

:rofl:

1 Like

People like him are the reason retail has evolved into what it is today.

4 Likes

Why are important things left out of the patch notes or not given any warning (like the timezone/holiday fiasco)?

1 Like

Rofl, people like ME?

nononono, its people like YOU asking for constant changes to the game to suite their personal playstyle that retail is the way it is

People like you kept getting what they wanted and the game became a soulless piece of trash that trys to cater to everyone and satisfies none as a result

I would be happy if they would have just left things the way they were when the game launched. I’m condemning them for making changes and you are applauding and defending them. You also pretend as if these changes have no ramifications. I’m simply saying that if you ARE going to making changes, actually make meaningful ones

1 Like

The only changes they have made to respect to BGs was to curb the playerbases abilities to circumvent systems and intended design that wasn’t an issue during the time that this version of the game was in active development.

You want changes that completely alter the original design

Which changes that I proposed change the gameplay? I literally said I want no changes, however, that is not an option. Premades in AV were possible before by the way :). Maybe if the factions were balanced more it wouldn’t be an issue. You are fine when they make changes to benefit you, but by the same merit you don’t care about the ones who it negatively impacts. Some high IQ dwelling within you, I should have expected it from a cow shaman.

Oh don’t forget they broke twinking for the majority of the servers. Sure is circumventing play abilities.

They didn’t “break” twinking

Having longer queues because there isn’t enough people playing in those brackets at all times is a playerbase problem, and twinking in the first place isn’t even an officially supported activity, its a niche phenomena created by the playerbase